59.I like him?

Ritu Pov

Today is Saturday, so that means no work! Yayyy!

You all might be thinking that I hate my work, but no. I love it and I'm very dedicated towards my job. I always do it with passion involving my best. But you can say like every kid, I too love holidays and spend it in a fun way. Today I was thinking of watching some new movies in my laptop.

I took a shower and that's when a latest desi song was being played in the radio. I have this craze for desi songs and I love to dance on it. Not minding the towel I wrapped around me, I started dancing like a mad person on the bed.

I swayed my hips to the beat, remembering all the steps. I didn't notice that I was on the edge and suddenly I skipped and was about to kiss the ground when a strong pair of arms held me close to his chest.

I inhaled the scent and it was so manly. I opened my eyes to see Aditya holding me. I released myself from the grip and chirped a quick thanks. I screamed and squealed when he was holding my favourite snickers in his hand. I'm very crazy over chocolates and especially snickers. I immediately snatched it from his hand and started having it. That's when I realized his constant gaze on me. Oh shit! I'm in my towel with wet hair falling on my forehead. But what impressed me was he wasn't looking at my body. His gaze was fixed at my eyes. It was like he was searching for something in my eyes. I felt very shy at his gaze and immediately ran inside the washroom.

I quickly changed into a pink floral maxi and came out to see him speaking to someone on the phone. He was constantly chuckling and I don't know why it got me very angry. Why do I feel angry when he talks to someone? It's not like I have nay rights over him!

We have been friends and yea, neighbours for a week. He always visits me everyday to check on me even if it's late night. He made sure I had proper food everytime and it's surprising to see him calling me in the afternoon to check on me. We everyday spend time together atleast for an hour and that's the most productive time of the day. I feel myself vet relaxed and enjoy whenever he's with me. He cracks jokes, shares his childhood experiences, his stunts which he performed when he was young, his hobbies, his interests and many more things. I found myself listening to him with utmost attention and mentally noting down everything.

I found myself very happy and safe whenever he's around me. This one week of my life was the best. I felt like there is someone who actually cares for me apart from my family and friends. I don't know why I feel something special with him,like he's done a spell on me or something. I can't control myself from smiling when I'm with him. I was being myself and felt safe without the fear of being judged. He too asked about all my favourites, my hobbies and my daily activities. That's how he came to know that my favourite chocolate is snickers.

I went to him and asked him whom he was taking to laughing so much. I was a bit angry at him. He replied that he was taking to Shweta. At first that got me so mad that I wanted to pull my hair but later he told me that he was taking something about Yash. I swear if Yash again pulls a stunt against Kavya, I'll rip him apart with my bare hands. How dare he spoil my friend's life?

Adi told me what Shweta wanted to meet all of us tomorrow. I was thinking what it might be. Just then Adi asked me whether I was ready to go out with him or not. He was struggling so much to ask me to hang out with him. I found it very funny but at the same time happy that he has no experience when it comes to girls. So I guess I'm the first girl in his life and the only thought was making me dance in cloud. I grabbed my chocolate and we stepped out locking my apartment door.

"So where are we going?" I asked him as I sat on the passenger seat while he was driving his car.

He didn't answer but just smirked.