6.Kiran's birthday

Harish POV

A smile found its way on my lips as soon as I felt Shweta catching hold of my hand. I could feel love sparks and my heart was beating crazy.

I know it is quite embarrassing but I loved the way she held my hand assuring me protection and safety.

I looked at her. She's driving the car and behaved as if nothing happened​. I mean actually nothing happened but doesn't she feel the way I feel when she touched me?

She's acting a bit different in the past week. I noticed her acting all friendly and cool towards everyone except me. I wanted to ask her what's the reason. I promise if she's in some sort of problem, I won't mind risking anything to rescue her. But for that she first have to tell me what's in the little mind of hers.

I don't mind waiting for her till she feels comfortable to open up to me but I can't deny the fact that her changed behaviour hurts me a lot. Yes.....She is almost ignoring me in the past whole week. It's high time now...!! I really want to know why is she behaving differently!!

That's when I noticed a smile on her lips. I know she understood about my fear on fast drives. I tried many times to hide this fear of mine from her and eventually succeeded in it too. But not now I guess!! If I'm not mistaken she just smriked at me!! Omg!! Shit!

I felt her squeezing my hand as if she's saying 'Nothing to worry'. I just nodded slightly and held her hand back. I was surprised to see that she made no effort to break her hand free from my hold. I guess this is the first hint she's giving to tell me she likes me!! Wow!! If this is real, there is no man as happy as I am this moment!!

Oh god! I love her so much!!

After 15 mins of driving, we reached the spot. In this 15 mins, we never broke our hold. I felt my heart beating faster every minute she held my hand. I guess Yamuna didn't notice it. If she would have noticed, she would be continuously nagging me!!

What surprised me the most was I didn't feel scared when she drove fast after holding my hand. In fact I must say that I was too engrossed in my thoughts about her that I didn't notice how fast she's driving.

As soon as we got out of the car, we saw Preeti running towards us. She peeped into the back window and sighed relief when she found Kiran fast asleep. I wanted to ask her whether she feels something for Kiran.

That's when she gave a thumps up sign to Shweta, to which Shweta smiled brightly. I went to Shweta and demanded for an explanation.

I was shocked but more surprised to hear that Preeti is planning to propose Kiran after the cake cutting. I'm so happy for them. I knew that they had good chemistry between them. I hope everything settles properly without anyone getting hurt.

We put up our masks as planned and I held a fake revolver in my hand. I sighed to Ritu to wake him up. She tried to wake him up by shaking him a lot but eventually ended up slapping him getting frustrated. I smiled at her. I actually knew the trouble of waking him up every morning being his roommate​. If she was in my place as his roommate, I swear she would have left him without waking him up and would have just went to college.

I asked Preeti to hold the revolver so that I can wake up Kiran. Seeing her tensed, Shweta took it from my hand. I must agree that she's a brave girl. She never fails to surprise me.

I took a water bottle from the back seat and poured the whole bottle of water on his face. I saw Preeti, Ritu and Shweta giggling. I guess they don't know how I wake him up everyday. Compared to those, what I did now is very less.

Kiran opened his eyes so slowly that even tortoise would shy. I slapped him in irritation. He suddenly held his cheeks and sat up in reflex. Shweta held the revolver on his temple and smirked at Ritu while Kiran was blowing our ears. Priya rescued all of us from him blowing our ears by tying his mouth with a piece of cloth.