72.Loophole

Yash Pov

He cut the call and I grew very restless. I can't let anything happen to my brother. He means so much to me!

"No!" Preeti suddenly screamed and we rushed to her.

"What's this?" Aditya asked.

"He created a system showing the location of this number in different places very five seconds. First it was in new York and now in Bangkok and it keeps changing" she said.

"Can't you find the actual location somehow?" Shweta said in a broken voice.

"No dear, I tried. I want something else apart from this to track them"

"What about his phone's EMI number?" Ritu asked.

"The same case. I tired connecting their locations but both are showing different places and again, it's already a hacked account. He set up a network showing different places of operation of the mobile" she said and everyone gasped not knowing what to do next.

Why is this so horrible?

"Shweta, don't cry. Please recall and tell me whether you heard him taking anyone's name in anger or in any situation?" Aditya asked.

She thought for a while and shook her head.

"What do we do now?" Akshaya asked.

"We don't even know who is this? Why did he do such a thing and what is he expecting?" Preeti said.

"But Harish already knew this is going to happen. So this is not a kidnap or something. It's already well planned and organised. We are fools not to guess this earlier" I let out a gasp of defeat. No! I can't loose. I have never lost any battle against my enemies, whether it is physical or any other ways. The situations may be different but I always had my ways through it and at the end I always caught them.

But now it's totally different. I unaware of anything. Who the gang is? Why did they do? What do they want? Are they mere gangsters or terrorists? How do they know my relation with Harish? Is it the same terrorist group I worked with, actually faked with? If it's them, then I'll make sure they don't breathe long on this earth.

I was boiling in anger when the door flung open revealing my love.

There was Kavya, standing in all her glory. Looking all gorgeous on her red maxi dress. She might have come from her shoot directly. She looked drop dead gorgeous but her eyes list their colour. Anyone could say she cried all this while.

"This might help you somehow" she walked to Preeti and handed her mobile.

"What's this?"

"Harish is here" she said and we walked to her. Her phone showed a red dot blinking and it's India Pakistan border.

"How?"

"I gifted him a ring on his birthday and I made sure it has a secret tracker hidden in it. I specifically got it made for him since I can't loose him like my brother Dhanush" she stopped as tears prevented her from speaking.

She wiped them and took a deep breath before continuing.

"He is there" she shows pointing at her phone which was with Preeti now.

"I asked him not to remove it ever. He doesn't know that it has a hacker in it. Please find my brother, I can't loose him too" she said, finally collapsing on the floor. My heart hurted to see her on her knees, crying her hear out.

I immediately rushed to her and hugged her tight. I never knew she is this attached to Harish. I never expected such a day would come where I'll be so helpless to not save my brother and to let my love cry. Gosh! This is so horrible.

"I'll get him, don't worry" Preeti said, but her eyes are stuck at the laptop as she connected Kavya's phone with her laptop.

She soon got all the numbers active on the same area since these people aren't fools to easily be tricked.

As expected, the signal from the tracker went off soon and all we left with is five phone numbers showing the same location.

Aditya soon called his department for informing the situation and demanding for an immediate police force keeping forth the seriousness of the situation. Harish is holding a major position in the Indian army and they can do anything to remove all information about us within no time. Although we completely trust Harish, no one knows what is going on there.
All we want is to catch them as soon as possible.

"Let's go" Priya said and we all walked to our cars. Taran has already arranged the jet for us to reach the border and Aditya got the permission to use police force in Wagah border.

I contacted my senior officer who alloted me to do the job of spying the terrorists by acting like I'm one of them. I told the situation and I highly doubt it's their hand behind this. They must have sensed me becoming close to Harish since he visited me a lot during those times.

Nowadays I got my post and reputation back in Indian army. I'm working still but as an undercover. It's because after all this mess which was created because of the drama, my senior officer openly spoke about the mission and now I almost got my post back and I'm so glad about it. The only thing remaining is getting the culprits with proper proof. I thought of giving them sometime since they already knew they were caught, but I guess that decision of mine is being misused. They took my brother under their custody and I can't stand anything or anyone against my family. I'll do the necessary to teach them a lesson.

The two hours journey was awful. Shweta couldn't stop crying and everyone were either panicked or dived into sorrow. It's my task but unknowingly so many people got involved in it. I am such a fool for not keeping this a little more confidential for not letting Dhanush Bhai listen to it. It's all because of my stupidity!

As soon as we reached the airport, we rushed to the campus in Tarun's car. We reached the hostel and got his phone the first thing. Preeti continued her hacking and was shocked to see all five numbers moving in five different directions.

What twist is this now?

But surely one of those men must have Harish with them. I have to find a loophole and get through it. That's the only way left.