51.Why?

Priya Pov

"What a pleasant surprise Priya!" That a**hole said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that dear" he said again and I lost my temper now.

"Don't you dare call me that Tarun!" I yelled in a low voice not wanting to create a scene in the restaurant here.

"Aww, you scolding me so softly! So cute" he said in a girl's tone and I fisted my palm.

I'm so gonna punch him if he doesn't shut up!

"So how have you been darling?" He asked me and I looked at him in disgust.

"Very good when you weren't around" I said and he placed his hand in his heart.

"Ouch! You wound me dear" he sacred dramatically.

Arghh! I'm losing my sanity.

"Shut the crap and come to the point. Why are you here?" I asked him, completely annoyed.

"Wow! Still the same feisty huh?" He smirked and how bad I wanna slap his face right now!

I just shrugged my thoughts and decided to ignore his presence completely.

"Darling, don't you want to know why am I here?" He asked while I saw his hand was trying to hold mine. I immediately took my hand away, resting it in my thigh. His face looked disappointed and I don't know why I felt it so cute!

His eyes shrunk, eyebrows contracted, lips losing its usual shape when he smirks and finally that pout! It's so cute: he's so cute!

God! Priya, what the hell are you thinking? Come back to your senses. Don't let this duffer affect your heart! My mind alerted me and I at once shook my head to clear my rubbish thoughts.

"I hate your mind" he suddenly spoke.

"What?" I didn't know when that escaped my mouth.

"Your mind is telling your heart to avoid me and I don't like it. I love your heart and I hate your mind" he said and I found myself very shocked. Did he just read me inside out?

"Yea, so where were we?" He asked me.

"I was not anywhere" I snapped back at him.

"Dear, don't be so rude to your would be husband" he said and what?

I immediately stood up from my chair with my mouth open. What did he just say?

"Have you lost your mind?" I shouted, not minding the hundreds of eyes looking at us. How dare he call himself my would be husband?

"No sweetheart. I have to have my mind active all the time to think about ideas to make you fall for me everytime. By yes, I lost my heart. You are the thief who stole it" he said, pointing at his heart with his forefinger. For a minute, I stood still to process whatever he said.

Did he just say that he lost his heart to me?

What?
When did this happen?

"I'm done with your stupidity. Waiter!" I shouted for the waiter and one of them came to me running.

"Madam, any problem?" He asked me.

"Yes, this person here, he's annoying me. Just throw him out of the hotel" I said in my cold tone, not being able to control my anger.

"Sorry madam, we can't do that" he said and what? What does he mean by he can't do that?

"What? Why?" I asked in annoyance.