79.Party

Harish Pov

I adjusted my suit as I looked at the mirror in front of me.

Come on! You can do it!

"Dude! What's taking you so long?" Yash barged into my room and laughed looking at me.

"Care to explain what's so funny?"

"Your face! Trust me you look more flushed than a bride on first night" he laughed again and I shook my head in disbelief. Soon Avinash and Kiran entered the room.

"Guys, what's happening here?" Avi asked.

"Why are you laughing so much?" Kiran asked.

Yash simply pointed at my face and they both chucked too.

Is it that obviously visible?

"Yes, it is" Kiran said and I looked at him in horror. Did I speak it aloud?

"It is clearly visible in your face buddy" Avi said.

"Sup" Tarun entered.

"What's going on?" He plopped beside Yash who was still laughing like a maniac.

"Idiot! Stop laughing"

"Why is he laughing so much?" Aditya finally entered.

"Guys, you all aren't helping me and Yash, this laughter of yours, I'm sure you'll regret it soon" I glared at him. He cleared his throat and became serious.

"Ok fine, tell me what's the problem?" Yash asked.

"As if you don't know!" I stated the obvious.

"Wow! Can't believe the most bravest man I have ever seen, who was brave enough to enter into the lion's cage knowing it's harmful, is so panicked to propose to his girl!" Tarun said
and I glared at him hard.

"Ok jokes apart. Come to the plan" Aditya talked sensibly.

"I have no idea, I'm freaking out here" I agreed crushing my ego.

Let my ego go to hell! I don't care!

"Ok listen, I'll give you some ideas" the great and well experienced Kiran spoke.

"No! This is useless. I'll help you" Aditya said, after listening to Kiran's idea.

"What the hell? Mine is horrible?" Kiran snapped.

"Yes, I agree" Tarun said.

"Guys, stop it" Avi said and everyone turned silent.

"Ok, so what's your idea?" Avi asked Aditya and he told me his idea.

"Mine was better" Kiran retorted.

"You know what? Chuck this, I have a better one" this time it was Tarun.

At the end, everyone gave their own idea and I'm sure none of this will work out.

It's Shweta we are talking about. I have spent years with her and I know she won't get impressed with all this.

Damn! Why is my girl so hard?

"Guys, leave it, I'll take care" I said and they all groaned.

"Dude, don't you want to try atleast one of these? Damn! I used my brain so much!" Kiran groaned.

"No! I'll do it myself" I sat on the couch defeated.

"It's ok, whatever it is, she's always yours. Think about it later, we are getting late" Tarun pulled me out and we reached the destination in two cars. The girls were at Kavya's house and they are getting ready there.