41.Her antics

Harish Pov

"Shweta, what are you doing?" I asked, nearing her but she showed her hand in front of me, gesturing me to stop right there.

"I know you are gonna kidnap me and you think I don't know that?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

How to manage her?

"Tell me, cat caught your tongue?" She asked.

"Shweta, why will I kidnap you?" I took a step towards her.

"Stop right there mister. I know what your intentions are. So you better run away before I call my prince charming" she said and wait!

Prince charming?

Who is that?

"What?" I asked, not able to understand what she is blabbering.

"Wait" she said and started searching for something.

"My bag! You idiot, give me my bag" she smacked me real hard and I groaned in pain. She still has her strength huh!

"Shweta, I don't have your bag. And listen, I'm not going to kidnap you. So chill" I managed to make her calm and relax.

She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. We walked to the nearby garden and I made her sit on a bench. Thank god, there was no one her at this time.

"Sweetheart, are you tired?" I asked her in concern.

She suddenly jerked up and looked at me with anger.

Did I do something wrong?

"What?"

She started hitting me. I held her hands. God, she's so violent when she's drunk. She does have different faces when she's full with alcohol.

"How dare you call me that?" She roared.

"Huh?"

"Only he has the right to call me sweetheart" she said and turned hey head to another side.

He?

"Who's he?" I asked in anger.

I just can't think of any man in her life who had the right to call get nicknames.

"Harish" she whispered and my anger just melted away.

Gosh! I love her so much!

"Only he can call me that. You can't" she turned her head back, looking at me furiously.

I smirked and her eyes turned further red.

She held my shirt collar and pulled me close to her. Her breath was falling on my jawline.

"Did you get it?" She whisper yelled.

Let's play along!?

"Yea baby, I get it" I smirked again and she hit me on my forehead.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me by my nickname?"

"You told me not to call you sweetheart not baby" I defended myself.

"No, you can't"

"Only he can" she continued, releasing my collar from her fist.

I looked at her turning sad.
Is it because of me?

"Oyee angry bird, what happened?" I asked, lifting her chin to make her look at me.

"I miss him" she said.

"I miss him so much" she suddenly hugged me tight.

I felt so content and satisfied after three months of torture.
This is heaven!

Turn of LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara