37.Friends talk

Shweta Pov

I leaned on to the bed post, resting my head on it.

"What's going on? Why are you arguing with him?" Akshaya asked.

I can't hide anything from her now. It's high time that I should tell her.

I pulled her hand and she sat on my bed beside me.

"I'll tell you everything but promise me you won't be mad at anyone" I asked her and she nodded her head.

I started telling her everything and I could sense her anger building up by the way she was holding my hand. Her hold war becoming more and more tight.

After I told her everything, I couldn't control and broke down in front of her. She quickly pulled me towards her and let me cry on her shoulder.

I hugged her tightly letting my long time tears find its way. She didn't say anything but war continuosly patting me.

"It's ok Shweta, now relax. I promise I'll help you. But one more thing, he'll come back to you if you both are meant to be together" she said as I released from the hug.

I nodded at her. I can bet my life on it. We are meant to be together. It's my gut feeling. Don't ask me why and how but it's just that I feel only he can be the one.

"Rest now, I'll get something for you to eat" she said and walked out of the room.

This is such a big head ache. I don't know why is he doing this. I know very well that he's doing this purposely to make me hate him but little does he know that all these things which he is doing is making me try with more force to get him.

Just then my phone rang. I picked it up from my table to see my mom calling me.

I quickly wiped my tears and attended the call.

"Hi mom"

"Hi Shweta! How are you?" She asked in a cheerful tone.

I couldn't disappoint her.

"I'm fine mom. How's dad bro and everyone?"

"Everyone are fine here beta. Tell me how are you doing? Everything fine thanks?" She asked me with utmost concern.

"Yea mom, everything is fine" I replied.

Just then I heard a rambling there.

"Mom what's going on there?"

I heard a huge screech and I was forced to take the phone off ears.

"Hi baby doll"

"Daddy" I don't know why, hearing dad's voice brought back all my list enthusiasm.

"How are you cutie pie?"

"I'm absolutely fine dad. What's going on there?" I heard him breathing heavily.

"Your devils are fighting for the phone and I'm running away with the phone to talk to you" I laughed out loud.

Seriously my house is one circus for sure, with my mom, crazy dad and devil friends and not to forget, my not so innocent brother.

"Dad, you don't have to run. Put the phone on speaker" I suggested him.

"As you say princess" I chuckled hearing him.

"Come here monkeys" I heard my dad calling them all.

"Hi Shweta" Preeti greeted me.

"Hi Preeti"

"Hiii" I heard them screaming.

"Hi all!"

"Dude, are you even alive?" Kiran asked and I what is he upto.