55.Her reply

Priya Pov

"Yes"

"What?"

"Yes Tarun, I'll be your girlfriend"

I said and his face was glowing with happiness as if he got the whole world under his feet.

Gosh! I don't know how and why I fell for this man but it's all worth it.

"Pinch me" he suddenly said and I laughed at him.

"Come on, pinch me. I don't want this to be a dream" he said.

I pinched his right arm giggling and he continued staring at me with his black eyes holding so many emotions, but mainly love.

"I can't believe this princess, you.. you are my girlfriend?" He asked me again.

I'll clear his doubt in my own style.

I shifted close to him and sat on his lap. His eyes widened in surprise making me think that it might pop out anytime soon. I chuckled and slowly pressed my lips to his right cheek closing my eyes.

It was a few seconds light kiss but the sparks I felt was thousand times more effective. I saw him sitting dumb folded there. If this little gesture of mine would make him so much happy then I would have told him the moment I saw him after so many months in his restaurant where he irritated me.

...................................................................................

Though he always stalked me, I kinda got this attraction towards him. I always wanted to ignore it. One day I was so much frustrated with his stalking skills that I ended up crying in my bed. I hated him so much then.

Suddenly my aunt came to my room and I wiped my tears. She knows very well about me. She doesn't have any kids and always taught me as her own child. After my parent's death, she took me with her and took care of me very well. She knows everything about me cause she had seen me growing since my childhood. She was always my favourite aunt and I'm thankful for having her as my second mom.

"What happened child? Why are you crying?" She asked me.

"Nothing mom" I replied. I started calling her mom, obviously I mean it when I call her so.

"I'm your mom and I know my doll get well. So tell me what's wrong" she demanded and I placed my head on her lap.

She stroked my hair lightly, planting light kisses on my head.

"Mom, there's someone who keeps stalking me everywhere I go. He is annoying me so much. You know right how much I hate when someone invades my privacy? He is asking his men to follow me everywhere I go and even my friends started teasing me. I just want to kill him already" I ranted everything to her and she kept listening everything with patience.

"Doll, just answer me these questions honesty" she said and I sat upright ok no confusion.

"Ok"

"Do you like him?"

"Umm... Yes"

"Do you feel sparks when he's around you?"

"Yes"

"Do you trust him?"

"Yes" I nodded without hesitation. I don't know why I trust him so much but it's just my intuition.

"Have you ever thought of you two being together?"

"Yes" I answered honesty. I thought of it when he first approached me. He was very sweet and kind. He cared so much for me that I can't help but think about us being together in future.