45.First kiss

Shweta Pov

I slapped him hard across his right cheek. How can he say that? I know he wants me to be safe and sound but that doesn't mean I'll leave him suffer all alone in this struggle.

He's already faced all difficulties in his life all alone. Atleast now he wants someone to be with him. Though he asks me to go, I know he'll need me with him all the time.

I know he's very strong and brave to tackle everything on his way, but every person has his or her time when they'll long for someone to depend on. He hasn't had anyone like that since his childhood. But now, I'm here in his every step. I'll walk together with him, holding his hand not bothering about the thorny way we are going to travel on. I'll cherish every moment I spend with him. That's how much I love him.

"Shweta?" He whined like a child, rubbing his cheek where I slapped him.

"Idiot, you deserve more that this" I said, pushing him away, to pull myself away from him embrace.

"What? Why?" He asked in anger.

"How can you just ask me to leave you? Idiot! Just listen to me once and clear, I'll always stick with you like a parasite. I don't care whatever happens, but I'm not going to leave you alone. You are stuck with me life long" I said in a threatening tone. He moved back pretending to be afraid. I chuckled at his reaction.

"But Shweta, listen to me. What if...." I didn't let him complete.

I jumped off the bed and went to the study table where there was a knife kept along with some fruits on a plate.

I went to him with the knife in my hand. His face changed into a horror one within seconds.

I pointed the knife at him. He widened his eyes and got up from the bed with a jerk.

He stared moving towards the door and I moved in front of him. With every step I take forward, he took a step backwards. I guess I'm still tipsy, perks of drinking so many shots of vodka.

"Shweta,what the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

"I'm going to stab you if you don't let me stay with you" I threatened him, bringing the knife closer to him.

"Shweta, this is not a game. Just keep the knife aside, we'll talk and sort it out" he said and tried to take the knife from me but I held it tightly.

"Damn! I should have put her to sleep and talked about it tomorrow. I just forgot that she's drunk!" he cursed himself under his breath. I giggled at him.

He tried to open the door but I held his right hand with my left hand and twisted it around. In reflex, he turned around too and I now have the full control of him. His right hand was twisted and held by my left hand at his back, his front stuck to the door. I held the knife in my right hand and took it next to his neck from his front side.

"Shweta" he screamed in horror and I giggled at his reaction.

"Answer my questions and I'll release you from this" I said, pointing at the knife and he nodded like a school kid.

This is so much fun!

"First sit on the chair" I ordered him and started moving with him, still holding the knife. We settled on the chair beside the table, I in front of him, pointing the knife at his heart. He gulped audibly.

"Answer my questions honestly. Otherwise you very well know the consequences right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Good. So my first question is, do you really want me to go away from you?" I asked him.