75.Not so romantic proposal

Aditya Pov

"Adi" she hugged me tight while I let her cry in my arms. When I came back to conscious, all I could think of was Ritu. I know she understood the situation very well, but she must be shivering inside.

As soon as I was treated and scanned completely, I didn't bother to ask about my health. I requested the doctor to let me see Ritu. She came hurriedly inside the hospital room and hugged me tight, crying very badly.

"Shh dear, see I'm all safe. Nothing has happened. Stop crying" I patted her back, hugging her ever so tightly, kissing her head to assure everything is alright. But my angel is still worrying.

"Ritu dear, I'm safe and alive here, in your arms. Please stop crying, I can't see tears in your eyes. Please" I begged her as I released from the hug. The sight in front of me was one hell cute one.

She was standing in front of me, playing with her fingers. She does that whenever she's worried or sacred. Her eyes were red and fluffy, her nose was red, her cheeks were tear stained and her breath was uneven. Don't take me as a sadist, but all I wanted to say was I love this girl in front of me who happens to be cute and adorable at all times, even when she's crying.

I smiled widely, looking at her care and concern for me. I'm so happy to get her affection and care. She's the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm the luckiest man in the world to get such a beauty. Though I still don't know what does she think about me, but I can't let her go. She's mine from the beginning and will be mine till the end. If she doesn't love me, I'll do anything to steal her heart.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked, ever so cutely. I gestured her to come closer and took her into a warm hug. This feels heaven.

"I love you Ritu" I spoke out finally.

"I love everything in you and everything related to you. You never realised what you do to me. You're the reason why my juniors are safe from my firing. You're the reason why I'm handling everything softly. Imagine, the culprits aren't screaming when I hit them, who once we're jumping and kept hissing even after days of seeing my wrath.

You're the reason for this soft behalf nature of mine. You bring out the best in me. I don't know what you think about me, but if you haven't fallen for me yet, then let me warn you, you're all mine, from the beginning till the end. I don't care if you take lifelong to fall for me but still I'll wait for you. This might sound cheesy, but I live for you and would like to live with you. Let's make a future together, shall we?" I finally managed to put everything in my heart as words.

The environment may not be romantic, since I'm proposing in the hospital. But if she demands for a grand one, I won't hesitate at all. She's received the most grandful proposal.

Ritu Pov

"Let's make a future together, shall we?" I smiled at his words. Is this his way of saying 'marry me?'

He has his way of words. I can't be anymore happy. Obviously, anyone will be flying when their love proposes to them. I'm sure I'll be looking like an idiot, grinning widely. Thank god he can't see my face now since we are hugging.

Not knowing what to do, I just hugged him tightly and he too hugged me tight. He pulled me to his lap when I struggled to get out of the bed. He's injured and I can't cause him more pain. But he being Mr. Stubborn, pulled me to his lap and hugged me tight.

"I know this is not a romantic proposal but I guess my words were romantic. I'm sorry if they are not, cause I have no previous experience in it. If you still want a cheesy or should I say in girls way, the best proposal, don't worry. I'll practise for it with someone else and surely will give you a grand proposal" he said.

That nerve of him!

Practice it with someone else? As if I'll let him?

"I don't mind if you practice it with me" I blurred out softly. I don't know whether he heard it, but in a swift moment I was seeing his dark brown eyes, which were filled with various emotions, but love mainly.

I love you too Adi!

"Did you just say that?" He asked, with his eyes widened.

"Say what?" I asked innocently. After all I won't get a chance to play like this in future, when he's proposing in his not so romantic situation right?

"Ritu, don't say I hallucinated it!"
Oh my baby!

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I smirked inwardly. Guess it's not inward since his smile broke out of the lips which went wide soon.

This is so embarrassing!

"Anyways leave that. So tell me, should I practice it before?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, winking at me.

If you want to play, then fine!

"Oh sure" I answered.

"Ok then, let me practice it right away" he said and he pressed the intercom button and a nurse entered within few minutes. I sat in the chair nearby, winking at him back.

It's your move Mr. ACP!

"Nurse, can you do me a favour?" He asked her as soon as she completed finishing his dressing and treating his wounds.

She looked confused but then nodded eventually.

"Can I practice my proposal on you?" He asked so shamelessly. My laughter broke out when the nurse looked at him like he has grown two heads. She immediately pulled out a stethoscope and checked his heart beat.

"I'm all good, please don't worry. Please let me" he winked at her. My laughter suddenly disappeared when I saw the nurse blushing.

What the hell?

She lowered her gaze and a pink tint appeared on her cheeks. She started playing with her fingers and I could see Adi smirking widely seeing her flattered face. It's like he has own some great thing.

What on hell is happening here?

"So may I?" He asked and winked at her. Is he even real? He just proposed to me like few minutes ago and now he's clearly flirting with the nurse. How I wish I can pull her hair!

She nodded shyly, looking down and that's it I lost my patience.

I can't see my man going on his knees in front of any other girl. He almost knelt down when I pushed the nurse.

Shock was evident on her face. I ignored it and threw her out of the room. I turned to see him smirking at me.

I took a deep breath before shooting him with my glare. His smirk widened and I walked to him.

"What on earth was that?" I tried to sound less angry but my voice betrayed me.

"I was prac-" I cut him off by slamming his lips with mine.

You're mine always!