15.Pranav's dad

Shweta Pov

"His name is Yash Dattani"

I stood too shocked to move. Where is he? I mean his girlfriend is pregnant with his child and he is not here to take care of her? How cruel? But why is it that Kavya and Harish portrayed as a couple to the whole world?

If you think that I'm judging her, then no. Oh come on, in this 20th century, it's common for people to fall in love me sometimes they exceed their limits. It's not only the girl who is to be blamed. It's equally the boy's fault too.

Why does only girls have a thing called virginity? Doesn't boys have it? This society is ready to blame the girls even if they wear short clothes and go out at night. But the boys are given total freedom just because they are 'boys'! I find it very ridiculous.

If girls are being humiliated for losing their virginity before marriage, then boys should also be blamed.

Kavya's voice brought me back from the train of my thoughts.
"I loved him 2 years ago. When my brother Dhanush left to his Army interview, I isolated myself from everyone and everything. I didn't even contact Priya though she was my neighbour and my best friend.

She always used to come to my home once in a while to check up on me. But I never used to spend time with her like I did before. I thought everyone I love will leave me one time and I shouldn't get attached to anyone. Cause everytime I get attached to a person and start loving them, they always leave my side and once again I feel heart broken.

Even though, it was me who asked my brother to go for his dream, I truly missed him a lot. A lot more than you can ever imagine. Whenever he was with me, he always used to annoy me and irritate me for no reason. I used to think about how to get rid of him.

But like everyone says, you only value the things when either you are longing for it or its gone from you. That's so true. I became crazy after my brother's departure.

Though he used to call me once in 2-3 days, I felt miserable without anyone to stand beside me. I acted all strong in front of him just to convince him that I'm fine.

One day, as a part of my cultural program in my collage, I met Yash as a co-ordinator of the dance section.

I was the event manager that day and I had to discuss they events occurring with the respective event co-ordinator. That's how I met Yash."

Kavya POV

Flashback...

"Kavya, everyone has come. They are waiting for you at the cafeteria" Riya, my friend said and I pulled her to the cafeteria.

I saw 10 members, 7boys and 3girls sitting around a table and chit chatting. I went to them and introduced myself

"Hello guys, myself Kavya. I'm the event manager for tonight. Hope you all are enjoying your work on your respective sections" I smiled and sat on a chair nearby.

Everyone nodded and smiled. I studied their face clearly. They were from all category. One was super rich with all those show off while other was decent and responsible. Some boys were innocent while some were flirty types. Anyways, the character doesn't matter, cause I had to deal with them one way or the other.

After they introduced themselves, we discussed about the events and the arrangements. I informed them about the sequence of events occurring tonight at the cultural program. Some agreed to it without any complaints while some boys were creating a big fuss out of my plans. I had a hard time convincing them.

That's when a boy took my side and helped me convincing them. I looked at him. He had light brown eyes, jet black hair and muscular abs. He was fit and perfect in every way. I remembered his name to be Yash, incharge of the dance section.