27.Irresistable Attraction

Hey lovelies!
Wish you all a very happy and a prosperous new year:)

May God shower you with 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of enjoyment, 365 days of achievements, 8760 hours of good luck, 52600 minutes of good health and 31536000 seconds of ecstasy and bliss! Happy New Year!

Let's rock this year together!

Here's your new year gift! Happy reading!

_____________________________________________

Harish Pov

My breadth hitched when the love of my life, my Shweta, hugged me suddenly. Her arms were so tightly wrapped around my waist as if her life was dependent on me, this hug.

Her head was buried in my muscular chest and I can feel her uneven breathing. Her heart was in a marathon and so was mine.

New unknown sensations were all over my body. Electric sparks were running down my spine. I found myself melting in her arms. I found my soul in peace after so many years. The peace which I was craving for, which I couldn't find anywhere and in anything all these years.

I would love to take her in my arms too, to wrap my arms around her and protect her from everything.

But I still can't believe my love, my Shweta is here in my embrace. I don't even know whether I can call her mine. I haven't claimed her as mine. I haven't confessed my feelings to her yet. I haven't told her how much I love her.

As much as I love the thought but...

Suddenly she left my waist and started moving in the opposite direction with tears dropping down her eyes.

"Shweta, don't go! Don't, please!" I shouted. I extended my hand to reach her wrist but she walked off fast. I leaned forward to catch her and

Thup!

Ouch!

I opened my eyes only to see myself fallen down from the bed.

Oh god! All this was a dream?

How much I want it to be real!

Having my Shweta in my arms!
Pampering her!
Talking non stop for hours!
Listening to her rants all day!
Making up for my mistakes!
Cook her favourite dish!
Surprise her with gifts!
Hug her tightly!
Kiss her like there's no tomorrow!
Cuddle her to sleep!
Steal kisses from her at the most unexpected time!
Getting morning kisses from her!
Walking at night hand in hand!

How I wish all these would happen in real life.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up upright on the bed. I saw my roommates fast asleep, snoring.

It was very dark outside the window. The window doors were open and cool breeze was blowing inside the room. Damn these men! Who wants the window open at night in Kashmir in winters!?

I quickly stood up and went to the window and shut it. I turned back to see my phone on the night stand. I pick it up to see it's 2am.

Oh god!

This girl, she just came like 10 hours ago and that is enough to make my mind crazy. I'm usually a heavy sleeper and never wake up even is its an earthquake. But look at me now!

I'm sitting like a watchman at 2am. Damn you Shweta!

Why do you have to come here?

I was shell shocked to see her near the garden. I was walking in the opposite direction of hers. I was busy fidgeting with something in my fingers that I didn't notice her.