25.Long time

Hey readers!
Here is the most awaited scene!
Happy reading!

____________________________________________

Shweta Pov

"Finally!" I sighed in relief as I landed in Kashmir airport.

"Yea, finally. The flight was so boring" Akshaya said.

"Yea" I agreed.

"There were no hot guys dude. All oldies and couples! It was so sick to hear all their lovely dovley talks!" She said and I laughed at her comment.

"What? I'm speaking the truth" she defended her herself.

"Of course dear, I agree" I said and she smiled at me.

We both laughed together.

We walked out of the plane and damn! It is so cold!

So freaking cold!

We quickly take out our scarf and sweaters from our hand bag and put them on.

I constantly rubbed my palms against each other to produce heat. I sometimes placed my rubbed palms on my cheeks to get the warmth of it.

I saw Akshaya doing the same.

We both headed out to collect our baggages.

The airport wasn't crowded at all. Maybe it's winter now and who would come to Kashmir in winter!?

We quickly went to the luggage compartment and searched for our luggages.

It took us quite sometime to spot our luggage.

Today is surely a tiring day.

But wait, where's my other bag?

I brought two luggages. One black and the other blue. I could only find my black one.

Akshaya, being a smart chick, just carried one large bag managing to stuff in all her things.

I couldn't do so and thus got two bags.

"What should I do now?" I wined to Akshaya.

I had my clothes, my credit card and some important documents in it.

At least I can thank god that I had the medicine information I discovered and the file regarding it in my hand bag.

All thanks to Kiran.
Well, I agree sometimes he is clever.
PS: Keyword 'sometimes'!

He asked me to carry it as my hand luggage as a precaution lest I misplace it. I agree that I'm a bit clumsy.

But what about my lost bag now?

"We should enquire in the baggage department. Come, let's go" Akshaya pulled me.

"Sir, but how come you can just say that it is misplaced?" I screamed at him.

"Shweta, calm down" Akshaya was trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working.

These freaking idiots misplaced my luggage and sent it off in a flight to Delhi! How ridiculous!?

"We are sorry mam" he said it for the twentieth time.

"Sir, what do you mean by sorry? It was clearly mentioned on the tag attached to the luggage stating Kashmir as our destination. But how can it be boarded to another flight?" Akshaya asked him patiently since I was on the verge of bursting out.

Firstly, today was really a hectic day since we were late for the plane cause of traffic. Well, everyone knows the traffic in Mumbai. Though we started off at proper time, we couldn't reach on time.