12.Thank you

An early update! Here you go

**************************************"**

Shweta Pov

I took the dinner plate and walked out of the kitchen. I saw Pranav licking the Nutella with his hands on the dining table making a complete mess of his dress.

I sighed and went to him. I took him in my arms and went to the nearby bathroom to get him cleaned. I brought him new night clothes and slipped him into his.

I have him to Preeti asking her to lul him to sleep. She smiled and took him to the balcony.

I took the dinner plate from the dining table and went to Kavya's room. She didn't even have the cake. She just shut herself in her room since the cake cutting took place.

I'm sure there's something bothering her. I wanted to ask her what's it but she was not in the right mood. I asked Priya about it, in fact bugged her. She said that it is Kavya who should speak about her problem and only that will be appropriate. I hope she's not in any trouble.

I knocked the door but there wasn't any reply. I guess she's still sleeping. I knocked a couple of times again but yet there was no reply. I turned the knob door only to find it open. I sighed and went inside to find the bed empty.

I walked to the bed looking at a paper kept under a paper weight. I kept the plate aside on the side stand and unfolded it and started reading it.

To Priya
We were best friends like since forever. You were always there through my thick and thin, through my happiness and sorrow. You made me not longing for wanting a sister. You always lend your shoulder whenever I was tired. We practically grew together and I couldn't ask for more when I have you beside me like a soul partner. Thank you for everything you did to me. Thank you for those long lectures once in a while when I lost my senses. Trust me, though I always said it was annoying as hell, it brought me back to my senses.

Thank you for those moments where you made me smile and laugh with your naughtiness. Thank you for those amazing breakfast that you made. Thank you for those cheer up things you did when I was off. Thank you for those teasings, thank you for those laughters, thank you for those tears you shed for me. I know you hate THANK YOU form my mouth but you should know how much I owe you.

To Shweta
You are my saviour in all circumstances. You might think that I'm talking about those instances where you saved me from murder attacks. But I'm not only mentioning them but also those moments when you indirectly saved my life. You indirectly made me strong physically, mentally as well as physiologically. You always wanted to know my problems so that you could help me. But me, as usual, a cry baby, refused to open it up even in my last moment. I apologize to you for it.

Thank you for saving Pranav since his first breadth. Thank you for treating him as your own child. What else do I need? I'm so grateful to have a friend and more precisely a big sister like you. You were there for me during my low times, helping me to overcome with it. I'm so lucky and blessed. But I still feel sorry for not telling you my problems. Anyways now it's of no use. I hope you adopt Pranav cause I'm sure no one except you can be like his own mother. Thank you so much Shweta. I hope I'll be your younger sister once again in my next birth, if possible. Also very sorry for all those troubles I knowingly and unknowingly I caused.

To Harish Bhai
I always wanted you as my another elder brother. But you replaced my father in my life. You protected me and my child, supported me and saved me from humiliation just like a father. I wonder whether my real dad would do all these to me. I lost him long back, but since the moment you came in my life, I never missed my family.