80.Wishes

Akshaya Pov

"Hey Akshu!" Avi suddenly poked me and I tuned to see him standing in a handsome suit. I was staring at it when he snapped his fingers before my eyes. I was startled and I looked at him having his famous smirk in his stupid face.

"Like what you see dar- huh?"

"Yea, your suit is very nice" I replied, eyeing at his dress again.

"If course, I'm wearing it. So it'll lo-" I cut him off.

"This suit is so amazing, wish I was a boy to wear it, it'll be so superb on me" I told him, smiling inwardly. His face suddenly grew into a confusion, then to shock and then to sad.

Awww!

"Do you mean you like the suit only?" He asked.

"Of course, tell me where did you buy it. I'd like to gift it to my dad on his birthday" I teased him.

"What?" He almost screamed and I acted as if I was shocked.

"What? Is there anything wrong?" I asked innocently.

"No, nothing" he said and walked off immediately.

"Akshu, this is too much yaar. Look at his face, he's so disappointed" Ritu said as she took a sip from her drink.

She's wearing the sexy red dress and is successful in her job of taking her revenge on Adi. She told us how he made her jealous and I guess she's done taking her revenge cause I can feel something burning here.

"Someone's eyes aren't leaving the lady who's wearing this red dress" I pointed at Adi, who was talking to some guest but his eyes were on her the whole time.

"Let him, I don't care" she shrugged off her shoulder.

"But why did you do that to Avi? He's so innocent and I feel pity" she continued.

"I won't get to tease him after tomorrow right? This day is all I have in hand" I reasoned and she nodded.

"Oh god! I still can't believe you did that!" Priya smirked and I smriked back widely.

"Yea dude! That was like so superb" Preeti agreed.

"I'm after all fabtabulous" I raised my invisible collar.

"Idiot, is that even a word?" Kavya asked and I stick my tongue out. Suddenly Pranav started crying and she went in search of Yash cause only he can console the crying Pranav.

"So all arrangements are done right?" Ritu asked.

"Yes, pretty much"

"Do you need our help?" Priya asked.

"No baby" I patted her cheeks and she pushed my hand away. She hates that.

"I can't wait to watch his reaction" Priya squealed.

"Me too" I squealed back.

"Also Kiran's reaction" I eyes at Preeti and she blushed.

"Am I missing something here?" Priya asked and at the same time Kavya came back.

"Who should break the ice Preeti?" I smirked at her and she smiled cheekily.

"Ok, this girl here, she's soon gonna be a mother" I squealed out so loud that people around us started looking at us. I mumbled a sorry and the girls attacked her with hugs.

"Gosh! I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt to another cutie" Priya hugged her tight, screaming loud.

"Soft girl, you're too loud" Preeti told.