81.Dean to dad

Harish Pov

"Sweetheart, come let's go" I pulled her out of the air balloon carefully and she glared at me. I immediately picked her up in bridal style and she freaked out.

"You're looking so sexy babe" I kissed her nose and she had a blush in her cheek.

"Where are we going?" She asked me for the hundredth time but like every time I smiled at her.

I really want to see her surprised as soon as she looks at it.

"Harish!" She screamed.

"My ears you woman! I can hear you perfectly, but I won't answer now. Just be quite like a beautiful doll and enjoy looking at my handsome face" I smirked and she pushed my shoulder.

After about an hour, we finally reached our destination. I asked her to blindfold herself and she agreed after a long argument.

"We reached?" She asked eagerly.

"Yes baby, but you are still not allowed to remove it. I'll tell you when to remove" I said as I got out of the car. I walked to her side and opened the door. I guided her out carefully and immediately picked her up in bridal style. She squealed but immediately relaxed. I pecked her lips and her facial expression made me laugh.

"You idiot" she smacked my chest but I again pecked her lips.

"Asshole"

"Curse again and you'll have forget about the gift cause I'm directly taking you to my house, to my bedroom" I told huskily and she quickly shut her mouth. I pecked her once again and walked to the place with her in my arms.

I put her down at the entrance and said, "don't open it yet, I'll be right back." She nodded and I walked inside.

Shweta Pov

"Harish! Where are you?" I almost panicked cause he left me all alone blindfolded in the middle of somewhere I don't even know.

"Mam" I heard someone saying.

"Hi mam, I'm here to escort you. Let me remove the blindfold" that girl removed the blind fold and I was shocked to see myself in front of a orphanage home where all the kids are standing a few feet away from me with a rose in each one of their hands.

A wide smile crept on my lips and I walked after the young lady.

"Mam, I'm Martha, the caretaker here. Harish sir owns this and we are glad to meet you mam" she said and I smiled at her.

"So glad to meet you too Martha. The kids are so adorable" I walked to them and bent on my knees to meet their level. Their smile was very contagious and I couldn't help but hug them. I always love kids and can spend hours and hours with them. I can never get tired of them. This is one of the many reasons why I'm so attached with Pranav. That cutie pie stole my heart the moment he entered this world from his mom's belly. Suddenly I missed him.

"Mam" I heard a young girl of five years calling me.

"Call me Shweta or sister, not mam" I gestured her to come close to me and I pecked her cheeks. She blushed and that made me giggle.

"This is for you sis" she handed me a red rose and a chit. I smelled the rose and it was so fresh. I kissed her again and she kissed me back.

"What's your name sweety?"

"Tina" she said shyly and all the other kids too started mingling soon. Everyone gave me the red rose and I smiled at their innocence. They are so delicate and yet are destined to face to cruelty of this world without their parents. Suddenly a pang of sadness hit me.