57.Bad feeling

A/N
Read the last chapter if you didn't get the notification

Harish Pov

"Bye sweetheart, take care. Tell everyone that I miss them" I said kissing her cheeks. She blushed again and held her head low in shy. I chuckled.

"Bye bhaiya, you too take care" Akshaya waved from the window of the car.

Yes today Shweta and Akshaya are going back with Avinash to Mumbai. Their task is done and they are returning back. I don't want to let go of Shweta but I can't even keep her here, otherwise I fear she won't let me execute my plan.

"Yes sure. Take care baby sis" I kissed her forehead. Akshaya is just like another sister for me and I adore her cute antics. I'm sure Avinash is perfect for her. He told me everything that night and I was angry at him first for kissing her like that but later my anger subsided when he proved to me that he loves her very much. He always takes care of her and helps her without her knowing it.

Shweta told me that Akshaya has no bad impression about Avinash as such but she just wants time to clear her own thoughts. I hope everything ends peacefully.

"Bye bro" I hugged Avinash and I nodded.

I turned to see my love still standing there, fumbling with her duppata end. I caught her hand and pulled her to the side where there was no one luckily.

She raised her head and smiled, which faltered my heart. I wonder how still her small gestures affect me so much. Gosh! I love her!

"I love you too idiot" she hugged me, placing her head in the crook of my neck. I hugged her tightly. She knows me in and out. She can tell me what I'm thinking by just looking in my eyes.

"Take care sweetheart. Gosh! This is hell. I don't want to let you go, please stay here" I said, for a minute, forgetting my plan and idea.

She chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"I love you Harish. Just take care of yourself and visit us whenever possible. I'll be waiting for you" she said, releasing from my hug.

I saw some hesitation in her eyes and the next moment I understood what she was thinking.

"I know you'll get Yash out of the bars within no time. I trust you darling" I said and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry Harish. I was so dumb not to understand to his position. I was so blind. All I could see that moment was how much Kavya was hurt. I just couldn't think of anything else. I'm sorry, I'll do anything to get him out, I promise" she said and I pulled her close by holding her waist. Her hands automatically went around my neck, with our chest colliding. I would stay forever like this, looking at her her black eyes.

"I know sweetheart, you don't have to promise me. First visit Yash there and ask him everything. He'll surely help you" I said and she nodded, resting her head on my shoulder. She does it when she's sad or disturbed. I stroked her hair lightly, planting a kiss on her head.

 I stroked her hair lightly, planting a kiss on her head