78.Lie

Kavya Pov

After two months

"I can't believe they let us hangout alone" Akshaya squealed and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Today is gonna be fun!" Ritu said but her eyes were stuck at the road. We took Akshaya's Jeep and are planning to go to the mall to have a full girls day.

It has been two months since the final verdict and the boys didn't let us hangout alone. Usually these two months we were restricted to go anywhere cause it was very dangerous.

A month ago, the boys made sure all those politicians and the big shots are no more powerful. Their accounts were hacked and tons of money was confiscated. Their men were taken in prison where they turned as an approver. And finally they are in prison forever or hanged to death.

I was so shocked to hear what Shweta did. After she came to know who those people are and their head being the transport minister, she sneaked into his house like a worker. She added a chemical in his account generator and made sure that area had a power cut. And at night when the chemical made him unconscious, his servants called for a doctor.

She entered in and took out all his confidential files and information from his laptop and computer. She gave him a more sedative drug which keeps him unconscious for next two hours. It wasn't harmful and thus she performed her work of sending all those files to her email and to the CBI. That's when the CBI raided his home and all his secrets are out.

He had billions of money in his Swiss bank and some more in Dubai, some in New York and some in New Zealand. The net worth crossed 500 billion dollars and all were found to be black cash. Gosh! This is insane.

Also she came to know from Preeti about the case file which she unlocked on Harish's request. She wanted to ensure the data isn't spilled. So she spied on the friend of Harish and as predicted, he was attacked by the big shots. Shweta helped him and hit the case file too.

She's incredible!

She was appreciated for her work by our girls gang. But the boys still don't know anything she did. Even the CBI didn't know cause she sent it from an anonymous account. Once she sent it, she permanently deleted that account and I'm glad she did it cause they can anytime use an ethical hacker to track down the person.

I can't believe she did it! I'm so proud of her... She's so perfect for my hot head Harish brother.

Coming to them, she still doesn't talk to him. I know she's gone through alot and the worst part is she wasn't informed by them earlier. In case of me, I was atleast aware at the last moment that Yash is gonna get into this matter but Harish never opened his mouth related to this. That got her mad and she's equally a hot head.

I'm so happy that all this mess is over now. All the enemies are behind the bars and the terrorists group is completely shut off. The leader was sentenced to death and some of them was released after they revealed all the secret.

After I confessed to Yash, he was in cloud nine. We went on several dates, alone sometimes but mostly with Pranav. He moved in to my house and we are back as a family. We started living happily like years ago and adding Pranav to it, it doubled our happiness. He never leaves any chance to show his love to me. Also never misses a chance to spoil our son. Even though every now and then he gets scolded by me, he ignores it when Pranav shows his puppy eyes.

These two months were hectic but I'm glad we made through it together. We spent our tears, blood and sweat but it was all with at the end.

"I'm so glad that it's over" I spoke out, getting a bit emotional.