Epilogue 6

After 25 years

Harish Pov

"Wow! This is so cool!" Shweta exclaimed. I hugged her form behind but she pulled away.

"Dad, no PDA here please" my second son, Preet rolled his eyes.

Shweta slapped my arms and went outside our jet.

"Go and wake up the sleepy head" Preet said to his brother Dhruv.

"Gosh! She's such a pain in the ass" he groaned as he walked to the bedroom to wake up my cupcake.

"Dad, only you can wake her up. She's literally biting me" Dhruv came outside after a couple of minutes. I chuckled and entered the bedroom to see my pumpkin sleeping loudly. She was sleeping diagonally in the bed with her pillow on her, as she wrapped her hands around it, hugging it.

I removed the pillow from her hold and she shifted a bit.

"Wake up princess"

"Two minutes please" she showed her two fingers and rolled over to hug the pillow again.

"Princess wake up now"

"Dad, go away"

"Cupcake we landed already. We have to check in the hotel" her eyes shot open and sparks were visible.

"Oh my God! We're here already? Cool, let's go" she jumped off the bed and pulled me outside. I saw Dhruv and Preet taking out their luggage.

"Where's mine?" Hansika asked.

"Queen, yours is already in the car. We, servants took care of it. Since you already had your beauty sleep, shall we have the honour to escort you to the car?" My sons bowed down as Hansika flicked her hair.

"Oh sure" she waved her hand dramatically and I laughed out loud looking at my children.

"Urghh! Fuck it! Faster" Dhruv pulled her hand, making her stumble on her feet. She pinched his arm and he groaned

"Language my son" I reminded him and he nodded lightly, rubbing his arm where Hansika pinched him. She stuck her tongue out.

"Where's mom?" She asked as she rushed to the exit, following her mom.

"She's such a tigress!" Preet laughed at Dhruv.

"Sir, how was the flight?" My pilot asked.

"All good, thank you" he smiled and the other staff followed us with our luggage to the exit where our car was waiting.

The staff deposited the luggage in the trunk when the driver handed me the car key.

"Where is mom?"

"Not to forget that trouble maker?"

"Call them" Dhruv called Shweta on phone and just then they walked out with a chocolate shake on their hand.

"Where's mine?" Dhruv asked and Hansika giggled.

"Go get yours if you want" she said and as Dhruv was about to go, Preet held his hand.

"One latte for me too" he nodded.

"Dad yours?" I shook my head and threw him the car keys.

"Drive my boy, we gotta go now"

"But my -" Shweta cut him.

"Get the car now"

"Mom, this is unfair" he whined while getting in the driver seat. I sat in the passenger seat while the three settled behind. Dhruv put on the GPS and started driving.