65.My heart

Kavya Pov

Yash!

My eyes, my mind and my heart was revolving around this person named Yash.

Seeing him after almost a year for me good. I couldn't control my tears and ran out of the venue to the washroom.

I washed my face with cold water but still the tears were flowing down my eyes. I took a deep breath and composed myself. I still can't forget what he did. He's a traitor and one of the main reason why my brother is no more with me. Maybe it's my fate but I don't want him in my life again.

I fixed my hair and walked out when a pair of arms pulled me and I collided with a strong chest. I don't have to look at his face. I know it's him.

I struggled to remove his hold but he was very strong. I kicked his leg but suddenly he pulled me to a nearby room.

"What the hell?" I screamed but he shut my mouth.

"We have to talk baby girl" he said calmly.

"I have nothing to talk to a criminal like you, let me go"

"No, never. You were, is and will always mine. I'll never let you go baby girl" he said with determination. For a minute I got lost in those dark black eyes which made my heart skip a beat. But suddenly reality hit me and I came back from my stupid thoughts.

"No! I'm never yours. I'll never belong to a traitor, a terrorist" I shouted and walked out, kicking where his sun doesn't shine. I have had enough of his acting and lies, I'm not that naive girl anymore. Many incidents in my life made me a strong girl and all thanks to Yash.

I soon mingled with my friends and kept myself away form him. I felt him staring at me all the time and I must agree I felt very uncomfortable. I even glared at him but he simply smiled at me and I looked away.

"What's with you?" Shweta asked me.

"Don't you know?" I asked her.

"You must give him a chance to speak atleast" she said and I glared in anger.

"You want me to give a chance to that traitor? I don't even want to breathe the same air as his. I'm still here just because of Preeti" I said in my cold tone.

"I understand everything. But you can't keep Pranav all to yourself forever. He deserves his father's love and he needs it" Shweta said and I can't believe she just said that.

"Shweta, don't you remember you were the one who sent him to jail for Pranav's sake? What's wrong with you? Did you hit your head somewhere?" I asked, holding Pranav in my arms tightly.

"It's not me who hit my head, it's you who locked your heart. You have to listen your heart to be peaceful. I'm sure your heart is screaming to listen to him but your mind and your big fat ego is on the way. Listen to your heart and it'll show you the right path" she said and I'm stunned to listen this from her. Whatever she said is 100 percent true. Seeing him after so many days, just makes me want to hug him. I loved him a lot until I was ready to do anything for him. He was the first and the only guy who stole my heart. I was shattered to find him a traitor.

I prayed for that to be a bad nightmare but reality hit me hard when my brother, my only blood relation died. Since then I vowed myself not to trust anyone. Slowly the girls and their partners made me back to normal but still I don't trust anyone apart from our circle. All I have is them and I can do anything for them.

"Just go with the flow once. Enough of controlling yourself. You think you're just hurting him but you aren't aware that you are hurting yourself and Pranav too in this process" Ritu suddenly came up, taking Pranav from me, ruffling his hair when he was snoring lightly.

"Why are you guys suddenly on his side?" I asked them, stomping my foot.

"Not only is, even a part of you is still with him. Why don't you give him a chance?" Ritu said again.

"What makes you think that I'll give him a chance?" I asked.

"It's simple, love" Shweta said and my eyes widened at her.

I immediately left the place and went inside the pent house. I went to the other side balcony, facing the sea. The sea waves were calm and soothing in some ways. I don't know until how much time I stood there when I felt a hand wiping something on my cheeks.

I turned to find Yash in his suit, standing in all his glory but with hurt and love in his eyes. No Kavya, don't fall for him again.

I immediately pushed his hands away from me and wiped my tears which I just realized were flowing without my awareness. I walked away from there when I found him following me everywhere like a lost puppy.

I turned around in anger and put my hands on my hips.

"What the hell is your problem? Why can't you leave me alone?"

"You're mey life. I can't leave you and my son alone. I can't live without my baby girl and my prince" he said it as a fact and I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm not a fool to trust you again. I know you must have some intentions to come to me again. Spill it out already" I glared at him.

"My love made me come here" he said, holding my hand like it's the most delicate thing on he earth. He suddenly pulled me close and put his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

I felt warmthness slowly growing in me. Once again I was lost in his touch and melted again. Suddenly he hugged me tightly and held me in his arms safely.

I missed this.
I missed his hugs.
I missed his kisses.
I missed his scent.
I missed his care.
I missed his love.
I missed him.

That's when I realized he still has that thing.

My heart!

A/N
Hey lovelies!
I'm very much disappointed to see very few reads in my story.
I want some honeat answers.

Is my story boring?
Should I continue writing or discontinue?
And what about the TOL serious?

Please do comment to clear my confusions.