3.Twist!

Shweta's POV

OMG!! Harish!!
That's all I can think of that moment!!

I lost myself looking into his eyes where I can get lost forever....But no.... I can't afford to let that happen!! I don't want my history to get repeated over again!

He stood there with neither motion nor emotion. For a second, I thought was it my Harish!!!?? Why is he looking at me as if I'm a stranger? He kept staring at my eyes and at that moment I could not help but stare back at him!!

He then shook his head slightly to come back from his thoughts. He then looked around as if he was searching for someone. Finding no one around, he turned to look at me with a breathtaking smile. I could easily see pure love in his eyes which made me realise that indeed I missed his smile and his mesmerizing eyes a lot. I was still in my thoughts when he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a warm hug. Whattttttt??!!!!!

I stood still there trying to figure out what's happening. That is the moment I realised that I loved him sooo much!! My mind was warning me to push him away but my heart asked me to give way to his hug. Sometimes its necessary to listen to our heart which indeed at that moment I felt like was the perfect thing to do. I sowly gave way to melt in his arms n hugged him back.

We stood there still for few minutes. But he suddenly pulled away from the hug and threw a cold glare at me which actually frightened me to some extent​. It reminded me of my first meet with him when he bumped into me.

He marched towards the hospital without even looking back at me. What's up in his mind!!? I want to ask him what was all that he did few minutes ago.

I ran towards the hospital following him. I found him walking straight to the reception.
I can see that the receptionist showing him the way to kavya's room. I went near him. Looking at me, the receptionist stopped speaking to him but he took no notice of it. "Can you please continue?" he asked the receptionist ignoring me completely as if I'm invisible.

"Sir, may I know u are you?" the receptionist asked him. "I'm Harish......." he paused " kavya's husband!" that made my head spin. Whatttttt????!!So what Priya said was true!!

I saw him paying no attention to my presence and he just walked away. I felt a small pain in my heart. The receptionist was giving me 'are u okay' look. I composed myself and forced a smile at her and walked out of the hospital.

"Nooooooooo..... This can't happen" I cried my heart out hugging my pillow. "Shweta, open the door" I heard mom calling. "What happened princess?? Please tell us.... Whatever it is, first open the door!!" my dad was knocking at the door.

I quickly washed my face and opened my room door to let them in. "What's wrong sweetheart? You scared me!!" my mom hugged me. I controlled my tears which were ready to drop down any moment. "Nothing mom.... It's just work tension. That's why I took a short nap. Now I'm alright. Don't worry!"

I somehow managed to make them believe that it was just a work tension that made me upset. As soon as they are out of my room, I again locked myself inside and cried my heart out. I remembered my past where I regret meeting him though those were the best days of my life which I wish I could relive if possible!!

Flashback begins....

I'm in high school. Yes...Today is my first day in my new school where I'm nervous as usual. I stood in front of a huge building which seemed no less than a palace!!

 I stood in front of a huge building which seemed no less than a palace!!