68.Missing

Dedicated to nagapriya on her special day! May God bless you with all the pleasures in the world. So happy and proud to be your 'not related by blood but by heart' sis! All the very best for your future!

Kavya Pov

"That's a wrap" the director cut and I walked to my caravan when my assistant handed me a towel. I wrapped myself with it and sat on a chair with my hot chocolate.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and it's a message from Yash. He messages me everyday. He wishes me good morning, asks me to have my food on time and sometimes even sends a pic of his and Pranav.

I found myself smiling when I saw the recent pic he sent. It's him and my baby sleeping on the bed with my baby cuddled to him like a bear and he has his left arm wrapped around him and clicking the photo with the other hand. I chuckled to see my baby sleeping with his mouth open.

I don't reply to any of his messages but that doesn't stop him from messaging in this whole 40 days. From his words and actions I feel he is innocent and I trying his best to get me back but I won't be easy. Unknowingly I'm affected a lot because of him.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's Ron who's calling me. He's the guy I met on street on a rainy day. I didn't bring an umbrella and he helped me by walking me home in his umbrella. He seemed genuine that time and we exchanged numbers. Since then he's bothering me to come on a date with him. I kept telling him I'm not interested but he never gives up. This makes me really drop my mood.

My mobile kept ringing but I didn't pick up. Finally it stopped and the pic displayed again. I noticed Yash is online and is typing something.

I hope you are took your breakfast. Don't skip it

I smiled at the message. My first gets itched to reply but I didn't. Another message popped up.

I'm missing you crazily baby girl

I don't know what to think. Do I miss him? Am I still into him? I clearly remember one night he didn't message me good night and I was scared as hell. I couldn't help but call Shweta to check up on Pranav and Yash indirectly. She understood I was worried and adviced me to listen to him once and give him a chance. My heart is telling the same but what if he breaks me again?

Our son wants to talk to you, can I call you? Are you busy?

His message was like warm hug for me. I missed my son a lot. Usually I talk to him when I talk with my friends. But now I guess everyone went for their work.

Instead of replying to his message, I called Yash. He picked up the call in the very first ring.

"Baby girl!" He said cheerfully. I missed him.

"Mamma mamma" my son was calling me and I answered to my son ignoring him.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked him.

"Fine mamma, you know daddy got me so many cars and toys to play? I'm playing with daddy now" he giggled and I smiled widely. Suddenly I wanting see him.

"Please come on video call"

"Right away baby girl" he immediately cut the call and the next moment he called me on Skype.

"Hey baby girl"

"Hey momma" they both said at the same time and I smiled at them. I miss them so much.

"How are you? All good there?" Yash asked and I simply nodded smiling lightly when I was rewarded with a wide smile.

"Momma I miss you, come soon we three will play together" my son said and I smiled widely.

"I miss you too bug. I will come early. Till then be a good boy and eat well, we'll play when I come there, ok?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Momma, you know daddy is taking me to aquarium today" he squealed in happiness, jumping up and down. I and Yash laughed at his antics.

"I'm sure you'll have a great day my boy" I said and he sent me a flying kiss. I acted like I caught it and he giggled.

"So tell me, are you being a good boy? Did you eat your breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yes mommy, dad made a delicious Dosa. I loved it" he said, licking his lips. I smiled at him. I miss Yash's cooking also. He used to cook whenever he's free or whenever I'm tired. He was like my saviour, my other half and now everything has changed. I wish I could relive the old days.

Yash snapped his fingers in front of me with a sad face. Guess he found out heat I was thinking. I faked a smile but still he looked the same.

"Champ, why don't you show mommy what you drew yesterday?" Yash asked and he nodded vigorously, stroming out of the room. They are staying alone in my house, where I used to live with Yash.

"I miss you baby girl" he said and I stared blankly.

"I know what you're thinking. I just wish you are back in my arms. You know how much you mean to me. Please just listen to me once, I swear I'm not a person who you're thinking to be. I'm innocent baby girl. Please just hear out once and we'll be back together just like before, please" he pleaded.

"Yash, whatever you say doesn't change the past. I hate you for who you are. Changing yourself won't change what has already happened. Let's just be the way we are. I don't want to ruin your relationship with Pranav. If you dare to cross your limits, you'll lose your son too, I promise that" I snapped at him in full angry. I know I'm being rude but what he did is completely not forgivable.

"Baby girl, I was always true to you, to everyone around me. I had to creat such drama to pull out some confidential information. As a part of my job, I was forced to do it. I'm not at fault, please understand me. I'm begging you for your love" he has tears in his eyes.

"Run all you want for now but one day you have got to listen to what I have to say. You'll have to let me explain myself to you. And there would be no more running, no more staying away. We would be back to how we were before. We will be perfect parents for our Pranav. We will be back together as a family" he said with determination.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ended the call before tears brimmed my eyes too.

After all that he has done, why can't I see him in tears? Why does he still have a place in my heart? Why do I always become weak when it's him? Why did I love him so much that time that it's difficult for me to move on?

I wiped my tears and touched up my makeup. I was busy the whole day and finally retired to bed. Throughout the day Yash didn't stop messaging me whatever they were doing. Though I say that I hate him, I can't do that for a second. He's very special to me and I hate to admit that.

I came out of the washroom in my suite when suddenly my phone rang. It was Shweta.

"Hello"

"Kavya, Harish is missing!"