Epilogue 5

After 15 years

Yash Pov

"Kids, ready?" Kavya asked our children.

"Mom, let's go" my son Pranav entered the hall from his room.

"Wow! My son looks handsome" she fixed his tie and he hugged her sideways.

"Darling, what about me?" I whined and Pranav rolled his eyes.

"Oh boy" she walked to me and fixed my tie too.

"Wait a minute, why are you guys wearing a suit? Isn't it a causal lunch?" She raised her eyebrows.

Pranav looked at me in horror and I had no less horror in my face. We as in, Pranav and I had to go to Swiss directly for a couple of days to sign a deal. I didn't tell Kavya since she ordered us to take a break for a week cause I was over stressing with my work.

Ever since I retired from the army, I planned to start my own business. Kavya helped me a lot and Harish too. In fact all the others too came forward to help me financially but I refused. I wanted to stand up by myself and make my own face and identity in the business world. Kavya supported me throughout and the money her parents left came in hand. I was refusing that too but she told me that it was meant for her future and I'm her future, so I had no other choice than accepting it. Now I'm one of the most famous billionaire in the world.

Pranav turned seventeen last year and he's aiming to become a secret agent. He's very clever and of course, he's got all my genes. Since his semester vacations have started, he wanted to help me in business so that he can gain experience and I didn't deny it. I was so glad that he's so responsible.

"Umm mom, that's ..." We heard a loud bang upstairs. We rushed to see my twins fighting as always.

"Kids, what's happening here?" Pranav asked. He's very strict with them when necessary but very chill otherwise.

"Stop pulling my hair you idiot" Advika slapped her twin right on his cheeks. He held his cheek and calmed for a minute before pushing her off the bed. Advika fell with a loud thud.

"What's happening here?" I rushed to my pumpkin and lifted her up.

"Dad, he's saying I look like a witch in this make up and dress" she glared at Aarav.

"Aarav, why did you say that?" Kavya placed her hands on her hip, glaring at him.

"Cause she looks like one" he stuck his tongue out at Advika.

"Enough is enough, apologize to her right now" Pranav demanded. Sometimes when we fail to handle the kids, Pranav does it so well.

"No, I won't. She scribbled in my drawing book" Aarav accused.

"I'm outta here" Pranav raised his hands in the air and went downstairs.

"Dad, I was just helping him in colouring. I wasn't scribbling"

"She was, it looks so bad. She ruined my drawing book" he put up a sad face and Kavya's attention went to him.

"Advika, say sorry sweety" she said calmly but there's a danger voice.

"No!" She started crying, putting her hands around my neck.

"Daddy, he always does this. I'm not talking to him. Let's go for lunch" she pulled me downstairs and we sat in the car. I drove to the famous restaurant of ours in the city.

"Welcome Mr. Dattani and Mrs. Dattani" the receptionist greeted us and lead us inside.

"Usuals?" Everyone nodded and I ordered our lunch.