16.Unexpected Proposal

DOUBLE UPDATE!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

PAST IN ITALICS...

This chapter is in Kavya's pov when she is saying her past to Shweta.
If you are struck somewhere, please let me know through comments. I'll try to clear your doubts.....

Happy reading!

_____________________________________________________

Kavya POV

"I love you Kavya"

I stood there dumb struck. He was proposing me when we just met that day for the first time. I didn't even know anything about him apart form his name.

I guess even he doesn't know about me. Then how can he just propose right away?

I was brought back from my train of thoughts by Yash's words.

"Kavya, I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with you. I promise to hold your hand throughout last breadth. I may not be the richest man in the world but I promise to keep you happy all the time."

He said and my jaw dropped down. He is actually proposing me? Unknowingly, my legs started moving towards him.

"This is the first time I'm ever standing in front of a girl like this. I have already spent my 25 years of my life, just to search for you. I can't wait more. So when will you accept me?" He asked with a rose in his hand.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I looked in his deep brown eyes. They held true emotions. True love for me. It was begging me to accept his proposal. His eyes were speaking volumes.

I stood there still in front of him, not being able to move.

Even Shweta was stunned to hear his unexpected proposal.

"Kavya?" He called me again.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"I love you Kavya. I love you so much" he said truly. I asked actually very stunned to receive my first proposal in my life. Though I'm a strong and a bold girl in front of everyone, I used to dream about my prince charming and his mind blowing proposal. And today, someone proposed me my dream proposal. In face better than that, holding true emotions in his words.

"Yash, I don't even know anything about you. How can you just propose someone just like that and expect me to accept it? Do you even know me?" I asked him remembering my brother. He's the only one left for me. I can't go against his decision ever.

"Yes Kavya. I know everything about" he said shocking me.

"What? But how? We just met today" I asked him confused.

"You met me today Kavya. But I saw you 2 months ago, on the same date to be exact. You were playing with the children in a park and I was driving home that time. I happened to see a glimpse of your face and I don't know why it brought immense peace and pleasure to my heart.

I left my car then and there in the road, not bothering about the traffic. I walked into the garden only to see you bidding bye to the kids. I followed you outside the garden to your house.

I got to know everything about you. The college you study, your favourite spot, your best friends, your talents and everything about you. I joined as a sponsor in the cultural event just for you." He said. And I stood there like a pillar trying to put the stuff he told me in my mind.

He knows everything about me. Does that mean he knows about my family too? I was about to ask him when he cut me off.

"But the only thing I don't know about is your family. I know you stay all alone with a maid in your house. You even treat her like your own aunt. I, in fact though that she was your real aunt. But only the I realized that I don't know anything about your family. Where is your family Kavya? How was they? Can I meet them? I wanna ask your hand in marriage" he said.