31.Prince Charming

Shweta Pov

Flashback begins....

I were sitting in my class, chit chatting with Priya.

It was so much fun to gossip with her and at the same time whatsapp Harish who is attending his economics class. Yes, he is in his class and it's kinda boring.

So he first messaged me with a hai and I responded to it. Then we started chatting and now it's like an hour.

We are having our environmental class and it's as usual boring.

Suddenly our high school management team entered followed by Harish and Kiran.

What are they doing here?

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, Harish is the head boy and Kiran is the cultural caption. I guess there's some announcement.

I quickly messaged him.

"What's going on here?"

His phone beeped indicating the message he received. He looked at me and understood that is me who sent it. He took his phone out and read the message and smirked at me.

What?

Is there something else?

"Students, here is our school management team. They would like to tell you all something" Ms. Soniya said and excused herself out of the class.

All my class mates were as eager as I was.

"Hello Juniors! Hope you all are enjoying your environmental science class" Kiran said, with his eyes focused on us.

That idiot!

I heard the girls drooling over them. Of course, they are a complete package of hotness, charm and character which every girl dreams of.

Kiran's flirt adds to girls falling for him, but as a friend I warned him dio many times but he doesn't pay any heed to it.

On the contrast, Harish is very serious when it comes to girls. He knows his limits and never allow abu girls to pass that boundary, except us. Here is very close to us even though he has many other friends.

Girls always try to seduce him and get close to him but he tries to avoid them. When they are too much, he speaks so rudely to them that they don't get courage to look at him the next time.

I came back to reality when I heard that idiot'a voice.

"So girls and boys, ready for some fun?" Kiran cheered loudly and my ear drums to blow away as all my class mates screamed their lungs out.

Harish looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

There's no way I'm going to participate in the cultural program. I am interested in dancing and singing but it's not my cup of tea.

I get panic attacks when I go on to the stage everytime. This problem was there since my childhood. I get panic attacks and sweat a lot before or after I go on on the stage.

After a dreadful experience in my 9th grade, I never participated in any events or programs. My parents always supported me and helped me to fight back my fear but it wasn't that great. I fear that I'll experience it again, even now.

But I'm sure my friends will be mad at me when I tell them that I don't want to participate. Will they make fun of me if I tell them the actual reason?

I was in my thoughts when I felt Priya shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I asked her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.