7. Birthday celebrations

Dedicated to nagapriya!!
Happy birthday sissy!! I guess this is the last gift you are receiving as it's almost midnight​!! I'm really sorry!! I managed to write only this much for the day as I came to know tonight only that it's your birthday today!!

So anyways happy birthday sis!! May your years ahead be the way you wanted it to be and let you shine like a star with your uniqueness and capabilities!! 😉

Kiran POV

I was shocked to look at the veiw in front of me!!

It was a ppt of all my pictures since childhood. Where did they collect all these pics from?? I'm never really fond of taking pictures but since my parents and my friends insist, I rarely take some.

But this ppt had almost all my pictures since they day I was born. Yes....I had taken a lot of pictures when I was a child. They had all of it!! But where did they get it from?

This is really the most wonderful moment of my life. I realised it when I noticed a tear drop running down my cheeks. Oh god!! They made me emotional!!

I'm not the type of guy who gets emotional at all!! I always had my feelings and my emotions under my control. But obviously this is the first time I'm unable to control myself and letting go with the flow of emotions.

My friends!! They really knew how to get my happiness when I'm sad, seriousness when I'm crazy, and obviously emotional when I'm least cared!! I love them!!

This pic was taken when I was 6 years old. I showed this pic just to Harish when we became friends. I honestly didn't like this picture...Arghhhh!! Look at me!! I'm smiling...Wait....no.. Actually grinning like an idiot with my teeth out!! Oh god!! I swear I'll make sure that he says his last wish today!!!

They really didn't​ miss a single funny pictures of mine!!

Oh my!! This pic??? When did they click it?? They might have taken this pic when I was sleeping with my uniform on a field trek

Oh my!! This pic??? When did they click it?? They might have taken this pic when I was sleeping with my uniform on a field trek. I was so tired with the journey that as soon as we reached the spot, I dozed off like a moron!!