63.Marriage?

Kiran Pov

"We are going to get married darling" I said and thup!

Preeti slapped me hard!

"You idiot! Do you think it's a joke?" She screamed.

"No dear, it's not" I said, rubbing my cheek where she slapped me.

She's quite strong huh!

"Open the door now" she ordered. I put the child lock and so it can only be opened by the driver.

"No dear"

"What no? I swear I'll kill you now"

"Sorry baby, I can't"

"This is not a joke Kiran" she shrugged.

"Who said I'm joking? Do you remember what I said? I said if you don't want to marry me, I'll drag you to the mandap? That's what I'm doing!" I said it as a matter of fact.

"You gotta be kidding me!" She busted.

"No dear, I mean each and everything I said. We're going to get married now and that's it"

"But I don't want to marry you"

"I didn't remember giving your an option" I said and I know this is going to make her an angry bird but it's true that I can't live without her. I can't afford a small misunderstanding to break us apart.

"Kiran, think before you do anything. I'll make your life a living hell" she busted.

"I don't care about it. I'm happy as long as you're with me. I will be happy with your mere presence" I said and she continued opening the door.

"You can't do that baby" I said and I'm sure there's going to be a volcano eruption.

Suddenly my phone rang. It's my dad.

"Take the call baby" she gave me a death glare.

"Please baby, I'm driving" I requested through my eyes and she silently put the phone on loud speaker.

"Hi dad"

"Son, where are you?"

"Dad we're coming there. Will reach within 50 minutes" I said.

I'm not joking, like I said to Preeti. I have seriously arranged for your marriage in my private island. We are now going to the airport and will board to my, oops, our island. I'm so happy and I can't wait to spend my life with my love. I love her too much to let go of her.

"Ok son, the arrangements are done. We are waiting" dad said and I bent stop laughing like a small kid.

"Ok dad, bye" I said and she suddenly screamed.

"Dad, you can't do that"

"Ok beta, my son has left me with no other choice" dad said and I chuckled but quickly shut my mouth, receiving a death glare from my to be wife.

"Dad!" She whinined like a child.

"You come here we'll talk ok?" Dad said and she nodded her head which made me burst into laughter.

"Baby, he can't see you" I said and as usual she bit her tongue, her usual habit.

"Ok dad, I trust you. I hope you won't force me into this" she said and ended the call.

"Kiran, act mature" she said after a silence treatment of about 10 minutes.

"I'm baby"

"Kiran, do you even realise that are your doing? You're literally kidnapping me you idiot" she said.