76.The final verdict

Harish Pov

After a week

"That's it my lord" the lawyer sat on his place after explaining his client's helpful deeds for the society. Please note my sarcasm.

"Bullshit" I cursed under my breath and Yash patted my hand lightly, asking me to ignore it.

As soon as we reached Mumbai back, we got treated first on constant nagging by my girl. She and Akshaya took care of us and we healed quickly. By the time, we filed a case in Supreme court against all those politicians and the big shots since we got proper evidence against them. And today is the final hearing.

Their lawyer is turning the table around and making up stories to cover up thier acts. I can't believe people do anything and everything for money. Can't they respect their jobs and do justice to it?

"Now I call upon the opponent's lawyer to state his points" the judge called our lawyer who happens to be the family lawyer of Kiran. He and Avinash helped us a lot and I'm thankful for it.

He stated his points and submitted the proofs. We watched the video which was recorded by the secret camera I hid in that building.

When I first got a call from the terrorists, I immediately guessed that one day like this will come up. I mentally and physically prepared myself for it. I managed to get secret cameras and voice recorders.

As expected, they asked me meet them personally, without informing anyone. They apparently came to know that I'm very close to Yash and he has all the information against them. So they thought if they can kidnap me and threaten him, he'll give up. I, as a soldier, can't let this happen. Instead I planned to collect the necessary proofs against them.

When they kidnapped me and locked me in a room, I immediately fused the bulb and the whole building was out of power. I smirked and inserted secret cameras in all rooms. I kinda befriended one of their men, promising him to get more money form the government. He agreed and helped me by fixing the camera in other rooms.

I was beaten black and blue to speak out secrets about our army and the proofs Yash has collected but obviously, they couldn't get any.

It was around evening when the head visited me. He locked the door and threw the keys out of the window. This is what I was waiting for. I quickly untied my hands and legs from the rope and started to beat him. I must agree he was way too strong than I imagined but I'm the major of a whole freaking battalion. I showed him what I could and he was on the ground with a pool of blood around him.

Just then Yash and Adi came in and took control over the whole building. I was walking outside with Yash and Adi when I suddenly remembered something that the person whom I befriended said. He told me about the secret chip which has all information about their whole terrorist group. It contained all information about who all are involved, where do they have their base and many other confidential information.

I ran back to check for it but there were hardly anyone since all were arrested by the police and army. I went to their chief's room and roamed my eyes to find where could he hid the chip. I soon found something strange on the wall. I looked at it keenly to find it was a button. I clicked it and a drawer opened which contained a case file. It was secured with password. I quickly took the whole case file and hid it under my shirt. I walked outside and the building was shuttered to pieces within no time. I immediately came to know it was their plan and I appreciate it. If someone else of their gang comes to the place to find the case file, then it may be a problem.

I still didn't show that case file to anyone. I secretly asked Preeti to hack it and she took whole 3 days cause it was a all together different program. She unlocked it yesterday and I thoroughly went through it to find it had everything that controlled the whole gang. It clearly stated about the bases, their weapons sources form different parts of the world, their interactions with these politicians and everything about their deal. This is really a jackpot!

I was brought back form my thoughts when Yash screamed beside me.

"You asshole! Mind your tongue" he was fuming at the transport minister who put all blame on us..

"Mr. Yash Dattani, mind your language. We don't allow such a thing in our protocol" the judge warned him and he sat back defeated, murmuring a sorry. The minister smirked at us and Yash glared hard at him.

"Don't worry, we will get hold of his hair soon" I smirked at him and he looked at me questioningly. I nodded my head and he understood that I'm up to something.

Yes, after I got all those evidences, which are more solid than those videos, I gave them to forensic department to verify them. I'm sure if I produce them in the court, these people will say they are morphed and will demand for a test and will soon modify the result with their billion dollars cash as a bribe. This will eat everyone's time and as a result the culprits will be roaming freely. It will also be very dangerous for us.

I'm just waiting for my friend who works in the forensic department. He promised me to check it personally and will give me the test result today before the hearing. But he didn't reach til now and I guess he's on the way.

"Your honour, all I have to say is these videos are morphed. Also even if they are real, how can they blame my client just hearing some random people, whom they portray as terrorists, taking my client's name? He's very famous and is well known. So it's not a fault to hear someone saying his name. Also if you hear the audio clearly, only is name is being spoken. It has nothing stating that he ordered them to kidnap the soldier or he is a part of them.

This is clearly a way to divert the case. I request you to ignore these useless audio and video and ask the police department to enquire about the matter directly to the soldier who was kidnapped by them. I'm sure it's a trap for my client. Once you get him under police custody, he'll himself confess that it's their plan to bring down the status and reputation of my clients. He already has many enemies because of all his good deeds and I'm sure they are one of them" our opponent's lawyer said and I can't help but burn in rage.

Fuck!

"Bullshit" I heard someone saying from the entrance. We all stood up and was shocked to see Shweta standing there. I warned her strictly to stay out of it but I can never expect her to obey my words in a million years!

What the hell?