21. Process

Shweta Pov

"Did you find anything relatable?" I asked Preeti who was constantly staring at the box in front of her.

The box called computer!

She's an ethical hacker and is an expert in her profession.

I asked her to hack Yash's personal account details.

"Shweta, there's no such information which would help us" she said lifting her head after half an hour.

What?

"But how is that possible?" I walked to her table.

"Here, check it yourself" she showed me the desktop.

I scanned through all his account details and yes, she's right.

All his accounts are perfect. All his income and expenditure are proper with proof.

But how is that possible?

He is a traitor and obviously he would have done it for money....

Or maybe some land property or some materialist thing!

But now, I can't get any proof against him....

What does this mean?

Is he really a traitor?

Or

Circumstances made him look like a traitor?

But Kavya strongly believes that he is a traitor. And even her brother Dhanush said that.

But why am I not able to get any information against him?

What should I do?

He's come out in bail stating that the voice call recording is a fake one. Also considering his sincere service to Indian army and his position in society, he's given bail.

I, Preeti, Priya and Kiran had gone through the case file and everything was crystal clear.

We couldn't find a single loop hole in it. Frankly speaking, I found it very honest and true. Yash, indeed deserves a bail if the voice call is morphed.

And also according to what Kavya said to me, he wants to tell something to her but my stubborn best friend isn't ready to listen to him.

Of course I understand her. Losing your own brother who was there with you in every step of your life since your first breadth, is really a terrible experience.

Also it is unbearable to know that your loved one was never true to you and faked his identity. It breaks your heart when your loved one breaks the trust you blindly had on them.

That makes a person emotionally very unstable. I understand Kavya and her situation but at the same time she should at least give one single chance to Yash for letting him speak what he wanted to say.

He deserves a chance to speak up why he did so. Everyone in this world has their right to speak up their point of view, to share their feelings, to make others understand their position.

And Kavya should have given that chance to him.

Maybe the circumstances led him to be portrayed as a traitor.

Looking at his past records and achievements, I or in face everyone must agree that he is excellent in his career. He loves his mother land like anything in the world.

And I can't judge him just because these people submitted the audio proof. I didn't hear it though.

I still feel there's some strong reason behind his doings. But for now, his actions are wrong. He can't completely claim on Pranav. His doings aren't correct morally. I have to help Kavya and for that he has to be behind the bars.