71.Can't be happening

Preeti Pov

"Shh, stop crying Shweta. We'll find him, don't worry" I said this for the hundredth time but this girl is still crying her heart out. I don't blame her. She has suffered a lot and now it's time for her breakdown. Everyone has his or own limit and now it's high time in case of Shweta. I wish I can do something for her.

Ignoring my pleads, she kept crying and it kept increasing my guilt if not being a good friend. She has always been there for me but what did I ever do for her? God! This is the most horrible situation ever.

"Sweety, stop crying please. We'll get some clue from this letter" Kiran said, trying to find some clue from Harish's last letter he wrote to Shweta. It says that he truly loved her and will cherish all the moments they spent together.

Hearing about the letter Shweta started crying harder. I kicked my so called husband and he fell on the couch nearby.

"What the hell?"

"Stop it" I gestured pointing at Shweta.

"Sorry" he mouthed and at the same time the door flung open, revealing Ritu, Aditya, Yash and Priya.

"Guys! What's happening here?" Priya took the couch and all settled down.

"We need to find that asshole" Kiran said.

"Stupid asshole" Shweta murmured and I rub her back, holding her hands.

"We will, don't worry"

"I just called my junior there but he seems to have no clue" Yash said.

"I guess I have" Akshaya entered, supporting the bandaged Avinash. Shweta's eyes gloomed in happiness and I just want it to be true.

"What's it? Do you know where he is?" Ritu asked.

"Apparently he knows nothing but I got the numbers of his roommates. I talked to them but the information they provided is very confusing" he said and he sat beside Aditya.

"What is it?" Yash and Shweta asked at the same time.

Blood is thicker than water.

"They said he was very isolated since we left from there. He kept getting calls midnight and at most unusual times. When they asked him,he avoided the topic skillfully" Avinash said, punching the table in the front, as a result hissing in pain. Akshaya ran to him and held his arms in hers, calming him down.

"Let me talk to them" Yash said.

"Hello, Yash Dattani here" he said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Yes sir"

"I want all information about Harish" he said clear cut.

"Sir, I have his phone with me now but I can't get all information. It's very complicated" the other person answered.

"Send me his mobile number and his phone EMI number" I spoke in-between and all looked at me like I have grown horns.

"Right! Send it right away" Yash hung up the phone.

"I will surely get some information hacking his phone" I said and went to my room to get my laptop.

I saw Shweta was looking at me with so much hope. I promised myself to find him at any cost. If not for Harish, I'll surely do it for Shweta.

Soon Yash received his mobile number and phone EMI number and i started hacking. I must say he has a very tough security system. He set it up in such a way that he already knew some one was going home hack it.

I tried different programs but all I wain. Damn his intelligent brain for being so intelligent!

After about an hour, Shweta spoke.

"Did you get anything?"

"No dear, but I'm trying my level best" I said and started again refresh. I have to do this. He may know networking and technology but I'm a hacker. I have smart brains than him in this field. It's like a challenge for me. I accepted it with so much passion and finally all my efforts payed off when I got a screen stating all his recent calls and messages which were deleted from his phone, mail and all his social networking sites.

"It's here" I said and everyone rushed to see the screen.

"There are so many!" Akshaya said.

"Let's do this together" Aditya said and everyone nodded. We started calling the numbers one by one and talked to them casually. We talked to almost fifty numbers till now but nothing was suspicious.

"This is the central minister's number" Aditya pointed at one particular number which was in a trash message.

"Let's dial the sender's number" Akshaya spoke and Aditya dialed it.

The phone was answered but no one spoke. That was enough to be suspicious.

I gestured him to record the call and I quickly connected it to my laptop and started hacking the number for its location.

"Hello" Aditya spoke.

"Wow! Pleasure to speak to the ACP of Mumbai city" the other person spoke in his cold voice. He sounded dangerous and harsh. His words were exactly opposite of his tone. Suddenly Ritu gripped Adi's hand and he held her by her shoulder and calmed her.

"Not so pleasure to talk to you mister" he replied in the same cold tone. The tension was clearly visible and everyone remained quite. Just then we heard a weird sound. It seems like a clue god provided us. Avinash mouthed me to hack the location and I mouthed him ok.

I quickened my action and Adi continued to talk to him.

"What makes you call me?"

"Where is Harish?" He jumped to the point. Shweta gasped and Akshaya supported her.

"Sorry, whom are you asking for?" He sounded calm and cautious.

"You bastard, speak up. Don't make me show my cop face" he warned him but I think it'll not affect him. I quickened my work and I'm just minutes away from getting his details.

"Come on! Come on! Load fast" I murmured.

"Watch your tone ACP" I knew something like this would come up.

"Oh f*ck it. Just tell me already where is he?" Adi roared in anger and we flinched in his tone. We never knew he can be this angry.

"Oh! Is the great Yash Dattani there?"

"What?" Everyone shouted.

"I guess I'm right! So how are you Mr. Yash? Had fun in jail?" He asked and we all eyes to Yash.

"Just wait till I have my hands on you, you'll be rewarded for it" he gritted hi teeth, standing up in rage.

"Well, I'll be waiting" I swear that whoever it is, he is getting on my nerve. No wonder the boys are bursting at him.

"If you want me, meet me face to face. Don't act like a coward. Come front by yourself, cause trust me when I tell you the consequences will be very bad if I hunt you down" Yash said it in a calm voice but venom was evident in his words.

"I'd love to see what are the so called consequences" the other person spoke and I'm staring at the screen showing 'loading...wait for 10 seconds'

"Come on!" I murmured.

"Keep talking" I mouthed to them and they nodded.

"Just tell me already what the hell do you want and who the f*ck are you?" Avinash bursted. Oh god!

"If you want to know that eagerly, why don't you find it yourself?" He spoke and yes! There is his location.

But wait!

Shit! This can't be happening!