58.The news

Priya Pov

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself wrapped by a soft quilt. I snuggled close to something soft, closing my eyes back.

I inhaled a sweet scent and damn! Where the hell am I?

I quickly jerked up with my eyes wide to see Tarun lying beside me, with his one hand on my waist, the other holding my nape from beneath and our legs tangled.

Only then I realized that he started off from the garden at around 2 at night. He asked one of his men to get his car and I dozed off in the car. Looking around, I found that I'm not in the resort room. Where am I?

What surprised me was I was cuddling Tarun in a swing bed.

Wow! This is so cool! The full room was completely covered with white stuff, which is my favourite colour

Wow! This is so cool! The full room was completely covered with white stuff, which is my favourite colour. The bed, the pillows, the painting of the room everything was white and just cozy and comfortable. His billionaire ways!

I sighed and tried to get out of his grip but he held me close by pulling me by my hip.

Did he wake up? I leaned near him but he just snuggled close to me with his eyes still shut. He's still sleeping.

After struggling for about ten minutes, finally I came out of his grip. He was about to pull me back but I quickly and delicately handed him my pillow and he snuggled close to it, thinking it's me. I chuckled lightly and pecked his forehead. He smiled lightly and my heart flattered.

Sighing, I carefully stepped down from the swing bed. After making sure that it isn't swinging, I walked out of the room in search of the kitchen. I usually drink water the first thing in the morning.

I came outside the room and a cozy living room caught my attention. A smooth mattress was spread on the floor with a small table in between and sofa bed surrounding it. I walked to the table and took the water bottle placed on it.

Gulping some water, I moved to the right side and that led to a small passage and finally to a washroom

Gulping some water, I moved to the right side and that led to a small passage and finally to a washroom. I reached to the sink and found a new tooth paste and a brush. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Coming to the living room back, I sat on the sofa planning to watch TV. But suddenly a wave of cool breeze came from the balcony on the right side.