74.Peace at the end?

Yash Pov

"Hell?" That was the only word which escaped from my mouth seeing Harish punching a well built guy in front of me.

How in hell is that possible?

Harish heard me and turned to see us with the biggest smile ever. He smirked as he eyed the poor guy in front of him coughing blood, hissing in pain.

We soon reached him and help him beat the pulp out of the guy. He was at the urge of dying. He was looking around helplessly only to find his men being under captive of our police and soldiers.

I was correct in guessing that it was the same group of terrorists who kidnapped or should I say threatened Harish and got him here.

When we entered this place, using the tracking skills if Preeti, we found this place to be guarded by many terrorists with a gun on their hand. We entered the place through the back side and started covering up the whole area. On receiving my command, our men attacked them and now we got this place under our control.

You all must be wondering how we found this place? Well, out of those five numbers which Preeti was tracing, one of them halted in this place and was here since a long time while the other numbers were roaming. By the time, we got all information of all the people who were in the video which we recorded in the secret camera. We cross checked each person's phone number with all the five numbers and was shocked to find one of them matching to it. And this we are here with our team.

What shocked me the most was I expected Harish to be beaten blue black and being tied to a rope or something but here he was hitting the leader like anything. It looked as if he was the one who kidnapped them. I admire his guts and bravery!

"Are you okay buddy?" Adi asked him who had his face bruised, his jaw was filled with blood and his arm had a cut. He hissed and sat on a chair nearby and raised his legs to examine his wounds. He had a mark of a iron rod hit his leg and bleeding profusely. Are they even humans?

"Let's leave and get you to the hospital" I said, walking to him. I put his arm on my shoulder and put my hand on his waist, supporting him to stand up. Before we walked to the gate, he walked in again as if he forgot something inside. He came back holding something in his hand. I thought of asking him about it after in.

We walked out of the building which was very far from India Pakistan border. Thankfully a van was able to reach here inspite of poor roads and horrible snow. As we walked to the door, we heard a huge explosion behind us. We three smirked at eachother and got in the van where many other soldiers and police men who were injured was also there. They were given medical aid and all were unconscious. We were lucky not to loose any life. I knew if we left them alive they'll surely make us regret it. So I planned for the blast and Adi agreed to it. Harish must have got the hint already. No wonder we are the same blood.

The medical team took care of Harish when we were treated for some small and some big wounds including a bullet attack on my left arm. I gripped my hand tightly when the bullet was removed. Adi was already under sedation and was unconscious when Harish was fisting his hand out of pain. The van moved and we know this doesn't end here.

___________________________________________

Kavya Pov

It has been 16 hours since they left and we got no calls from them. The only soothing news was we were tracking their mobile and was glad to know they are still breathing.

When Yash and Adi planned to go to the spot themselves, I was damn worried. What is something happens to him?

'My child can't live without his father' I reasoned.

'Only Pranav or his mother too?' My inner voice mocked at me.

I shut it off and looked at the screen of Preeti's laptop carefully. We are in the police department's tracking centre. We were provided with all the necessities and we are thankful for it. Though the police said that they'll hack their location, we couldn't give it all in their hands. So here we are hacking individually.

My eyes widened when the red dot started moving towards the city. My heart fluttered with happiness and I looked at Shweta to see her looking at the screen with happiness on her face. Hope she doesn't get disappointed. She is like a sister to me who stood up for me even in the times I couldn't stand up for myself. She is like another mother to Pranav and we are like a family. Harish Bhai is my second brother and I just want them together. They both have already suffered a lot and it's time for them to settle down peacefully.

Suddenly a phone ringing brought our soul peace. It was Shweta's phone and her eyes blurred to see Yash's number on it. I went and stood beside her and she attended the call and put in on loudspeaker.

"Hello" I spoke out first.

"Kavya?" He answered or more like questioned to hear my voice. I miss you Yash, please be safe.

Suddenly he winced in pain and I panicked.

"Is everything okay there?" I couldn't help but worry about everyone there, especially the man who still has my heart. He has done a lot of things these two months and I must agree he succeeded in making me fall for him once again. He kept sending me flowers everytime and took care of Pranav very well. He even sent Tarun's men to look up on me but he doesn't know that I'm aware of it. I once caught them following me and that's when I found it.

I was so angry that I wanted to slam him hard but Ritu adviced me and explained the situation clearly. I was attacked when I was pregnant. Yamuna died because of me and I almost lost my son too. So it's not bad having a bodyguard around me. He sends me gifts often and helped my friends a lot these days. When he was asked why, all he said was 'we are a family now and that's what family does right?'

This was the time I completely fell for him but still a part of me had that scar still, all fresh and alive. He kept asking me to listen to him once and let him explain the situation but I denied it as I couldn't stand seeing his face. Later one night I called up Shweta and demanded to explain everything that had happened. Only then I came to know he was nothing but a victim. He was very innocent and people played games with him in then name of job. As he being a true patriot, he stood up for the country and agreed to play this game. This created rift in his personal life but still he didn't disclose the actual reason in front of the public till now.

When Shweta asked him why can't he proved himself innocent by telling everything in front of media, he said that he wanted to collect solid evidence against those politicians and big shots to get them arrested, tearing off their masks. I couldn't be anymore proud of him. All I want now is him, safe and sound.

"Nothing to worry, everything is under control" he said. He later said that there is no harm for them now and they are reaching the nearby hospital within a few minutes. I was sad to know Adi and Harish was badly injured and are unconscious. He is injured too and even worse cause a bullet hit him on his hand. I unknowingly screamed when I heard it, but Priya hugged me tight and Yash said that it's removed and he's all fine now.

He said that they burnt that place and caught everyone under their control. They even got proper evidence which says that the politicians and big shots are involved in it. I can't be anymore relieved and happy. Shweta hugged me worriedly and I patted her back.

"We'll see you soon in the hospital" Kiran said. When he was going to hang up, I shouted.

"I love you idiot"