77.Fire girl

Shweta's Pov

"Bullshit" I screamed as I entered the court room where the case was going on.

"Miss, if you she anything to say, please come and stand here" the judge pointed at the accusation bar and I walked there.

"My greetings to everyone present here. I'm the plaintiff here. I have got some evidences against him" I pointed at the minister who was smirking at me.

Smirk all you want to cause you won't even be able to smile after today!

"Wait, first explain how are you related to this case? Who are you?" The lawyer asked.

"I'm Shweta, a gynaecologist in St. Mary's hospital. My boyfriend is Harish Malhotra who filed this case and Yash Dattani is my soon to be brother in-law" I said and looked at them. Yash was smiling but Harish was glaring at me. If you don't listen to me then why should I listen to you?

"Ok, state what proof you have" the judge said.

I gave the case file to the bailiff. I have all ways to get it. If you're Mr. Malhotra, I'm soon to Mrs. Malhotra. Don't underestimate me!

"Here is all the proof" I said and the bailiff handed the case file to the judge.

After three hours

"I pronounce the final verdict here in front of all the people present here. As per all the proofs, evidences and all the statements made, it's clear that Mr. Rajesh Khanna, transport minister, Mr. Yuvraj Rhambia, brother of health minister, Mr. Chidambaram, deputy director of transportation, Mr. Mann Singh, commissioner of police are found guilty of the accusations made. And thus, with all the powers laid on us, we order them to be imprisoned for ten years. They'll no more hold their post and their house and all their properties and other affairs will be checked thoroughly by the CBI. They are liable to pay for the damages caused to the soldiers Major Harish Malhotra and Major Yash Dattani and also for the lose of the late soldier, Dhanush Mehta. They are liable to pay the fine of 1 crore each to the court. The court is dismissed" the cheif justice spoke the final verdict.

We avoided talking on the court. Soon we left the place in our car, to go Kiran's guest house in Delhi. All the way, I could see Harish's eyes on me.

"Don't eat my Bhabhi with your eyes" Yash joked and I glared at him. I'm damn angry at my so called boyfriend and here his brother is teasing me. I'll show them what exactly I can do.

We reached the guest house and was shocked to see Kiran and Preeti already there. I guess they arrived just now cause they didn't come to the court. I was hugged by Preeti as soon as I got down the car. We walked inside and settled in the living room.

"Finally, everything is over" Kiran said and I nodded. I'm so glad all the mess is cleared now. But still I won't be able to forgive Harish for what he did.

He knew! He bloody knew all this is going to happen yet he choose to stay in private and manage it all alone. If he thinks himself as a super hero, then he'll have to face this fire girl. Idiot!

"Yea, but we still have to make sure he is not plotting anything against us" Yash spoke.

"No need to worry about it. I personally took care of it" I said and Preeti smiled beside me.

"What do you mean by that?" Harish asked in a panic voice.

I didn't say anything but just sat there, glancing at my phone and reading some lame memes. Everyone was looking at me but I ignored.

Suddenly the phone was snatched from me and I looked up to see a angry hulk standing. I'm not scared of him. If he can do so much behind my back, why can't I simply ignore him?

I tried to take my phone but he shoved it off in his back pocket. When I tired to move from there, he held my hand.

"Shweta, tell me what did you do?" He asked me calmly. Use whatever time you want mister, I'm not going to answer you.

I struggled to release my wrist from his hold but he tightened it. Successful I came out of his gold and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a water bottle. I gulped down some water when I saw everyone following me to the kitchen.

"What?" I asked, looking at Yash.

"Shweta, te-" he was cut by Harish.

"Shweta tell me what did you do?" He asked me but I again ignored him and walked out of the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He held my wrist and I almost lost my patience. He can hide so many things form me and expect me to ignore it but he can't stand being ignored by me? How ridiculous!

"Yash, ask him to leave me" I said in my most cold tone that everyone was shocked. I have never been this cold anytime.

"Yash, please" I said. Harish left me and I walked to the room upstairs, slamming the door behind me hardly. I threw myself on the bed, hugging the pillow, tears found its way down my cheeks.

The room door opened and Preeti walked in with a fake smile. I sat upright and wiped my tears. She sat beside me and put her arms around me.

"I understand you Shweta, but don't avoid him. Tell him what mistake he committed. Tell him what you feel exactly. Ask him to clear things out. Ignoring him will hurt both of you. He's almost broken hearing you" she said and I simply sat without any expression on my face. Can't he understand what I have gone through?

"Shweta!" She called me but tears prevented me from speaking. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back, crying my heart out.

"Does he have any idea how I felt all this while? I clearly knew he was hiding something form me. But still I decided to give him his space, hoping he would come back to me and share it with me. But he didn't open his mouth at all and I was the one who faced hell for almost a whole f*cking day. He was least bothered about me. How can he..how can he do th-" I broke down.

"Shh, don't cry. See, he's all fine and safe. Don't cry Shweta. Please talk to him and tell me everything. Pushing him away like this is hurting both of you, please" she said and I broke her hug.

"Wait, did he just think I'll stop him from doing this? Did he think I'm am obstacle in his way? That I'll not allow him to do such a thing for our country?" I said as realisation dawned on me.

How can he think so cheap of me?

"Nooo!" I screamed.

"It's not what you think sweetheart" I saw Harish standing at the door looking at me with lots of love and affection.

Fake!