18.Again

Present.....
A long one ahead.... happy reading...

Shweta Pov

I still can't believe that Kavya had gone through so much at such a young age. I'm so proud of her. She handled everything all alone without anyone's support.

She's so brave and I can't be more proud to be her friend. But now, I'm here for her. She doesn't have to be all alone now. She has Preeti, Priya, Kiran and I by her side.

I wonder why she didn't share anything with Priya at that time. I'm sure she wouldn't have judged her since they both are childhood friends.

"But Kavya, why didn't you tell anything to Priya? Why were you keeping it as a secret?" I asked her.

"No Shweta, I didn't want to involve anyone else in this rough journey of mine. She was happy living her peaceful life and I didn't want to disturb her" she said wiping her tears.

"What did your brother do then? What happened about those documents?" I asked her.

"Those documents weren't related to the terrorist but yet they are very suspicious. My brother and Harish Bhai tried to get some clue out of the document but it was no where related to it. Finally Dhanush Bhai and Harish Bhai complained against Yash submitting the voice call as the proof. He was arrested and put behind the bars" she said crying vigorously.

Of course she loved him with all she had and it would definitely be a heart break for her. I hugged her tightly to comfort her.

"Where is your Bhai now?" I asked her.

"H...he...he...is...." She suddenly fainted. Oh god!

I immediately took my stethoscope and checked her heart beat and pulse. Thankfully it's just because of her shock. I gave her an injection and came out of the room.

I'm still processing whatever she said. She has suffered so much. Where is her Dhanush Bhai and Harish? Is Yash still in prison?

I came out to the balcony to see Preeti still sleeping on the chair and Kiran sitting beside her stroking her hair. He loves her a lot.

I went to them and smiled. Kiran looked at me and greeted good morning.

I greeted him back and Preeti slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and hugged me lightly. I hugged her back.

"Go to the café and have some coffee or something. You both look very tired. I'll take care of Kavya. You both go home" I said to them and they nodded after looking at each other.

"Ok Shweta. Just call me if you need any help" Kiran said and I nodded at him.

"How's Kavya? Did she wake up?" Preeti asked eagerly.

"Yes, she woke up. I just met her and came. She's fine. She's just tired and is currently sleeping. Don't worry. Come in the evening, she'll be fine. You can meet her then" I said and Preeti's face brightened up hearing that Kavya woke up.

"She's fine right?" She asked doubtfully.

"Yes Preeti. She's fine now but she very weak. So I gave her injection and she's sleeping now. I'll take care of her. You go home and take some rest" I said and they both walked away.

____________________________________________

AFTER SOME HOURS....

I was in my cabin reading a patient's case when my phone rang.

"Hello" it was Priya.

"Hey Shweta. How's Kavya? Did she wake up?"

"Yes, she's awake. But she's weak. So I gave her an injection and she's resting now. You come in the evening along with Preeti" I told her.