54.A night to remember

Priya Pov

"No! No! You are a cheat! Such a big cheater!" I yelled at him and hit his arm while all he did was stuck his tongue out.

"Idiot"

"Hey, it's you who lost. How can you say that I cheated? You don't know how to play" he mocked. He really has a death wish huh?

"No! You must have hidden some cards under your blanket. Let me check" I pushed him off the bed and he fell whomping.

I removed the bed sheets and checked the bed thoroughly and found some playing cards. I took them in my hand and by that time he started running.

"You cheat! Wait!" I ran behind him and he ran to the opposite corner of the bed.

I ran there and he ran across the bed and was standing exactly opposite to me, rubbing his arm where the chair hit him when I pushed him. I smirked and he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Before he could react, I stood up in the bed and ran to his side. I caught his ear on my hands. I twisted them and he cried in pain.

"I'm sorry. Ouch, it's paining, please" he begged and I was enjoying the show. He deserves it to cheat and win the game.

I twisted it more, standing on the bed still, at a corner with his left ear in my right hand fingers. I smirked and he wobbled.

"Devil, it's hurting" he cried.

"What? You mean I'm a devil? Now I'll show you the real devil in me!" I twisted it more. I bet he didn't expect that coming.

Within a fraction of second, he slipped from my hold and ran towards the door. I followed him behind, running faster to catch him.

We decided to play some games as we both weren't sleepy. Also he told me that if I try to go out he'll tie me to the bed. So playing cards isn't a bad idea right?

I saw him taking the lift and it went down to the ground floor. I quickly take the stairs and ran down. I saw the receptionist looking at me as if he saw an alien, but that didn't stop me.

The receptionist laughed and I ignored him to catch Tarun. I saw him going outside and I followed him.

Uff! Uffh!

"Idiot, wait!" I yelled.

"Wow! My feisty princess is tired huh?" He teased me when I sat there on the bench. We are in the back side of the resort where I spent some 'me' time.

"Shut up" I hissed and he chuckled.

"I'm not going to talk to you idiot" I snapped and got up to go to my room but he suddenly held my elbow from behind.

"I'm sorry princess" he apologized and I turned to him only to find him looking at me with his puppy eyes.

God! He's so cute!

I shook my head lightly to ignore my thoughts.

I smirked at him and suddenly caught his ear and twisted it more. He hissed in pain and I laughed out loud.

"That's what you get when you cheat the most beautiful girl in the world" I teased him thinking that he'll stick his mouth out or something so that I can punish him more but what he said caught me off guard.

"Indeed yes, the most gorgeous woman in this world" he said and my mouth automatically shut, not being able to utter a single word. I found my grip on his ear loosen and he held my hand before I take it.

"And I'm happy and honoured to be the perfect man for this gorgeous girl" he said and kissed the back of my palm. I blushed lightly, lowering my head.

"You look even more beautiful when you're blushing princess" he kissed my knuckles this time.

Why is he being so honest now?

Suddenly I heard a weird sound and I looked at him to see his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Bless you my angel" he said when I sneezed suddenly.

"Let's go inside, I don't want your to fall sick" he pulled me with him to inside the resort.

"I guess we'll have to feed someone before that" I said and he halted his steps near the elevator. It was his stomach growling cause he was hungry.

I giggled and he smiled looking at me.

"Let's go" I pulled him to the restaurant in the resort and made him sit in a table.

Tarun Pov

"Two bread toast please" I ordered for myself and my angel ordered a chocolate ice-cream.

"Princess, ice-cream? You'll catch cold, so no" I cancelled her ice cream and she pouted sadly looking at the fridge where ice-creams are kept.

"Do you realise how cute you are?" I said honesty and the next second she glared at me.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I want an ice-cream you idiot" she hissed.

"But..." She cut me off.

"No! I want it now" she ordered and I swear she looked so adorable when she was ordering me.

"Can I kiss you?" I don't know why I blurred it out but I didn't regret it looking at her face.

It was completely red, like a red apple. She lowered her eyes. I chuckled and kissed her left cheek right away. She suddenly looked at me with wide eyes and abruptly stood up to leave.

I pulled her back.

"Please let me have something, then we'll leave" I requested her and she say silently.

I quickly completed my sandwich and we went to the garden near our resort. Yes, ours. By now I'm very clear that she is the one for me. I won't let her go away from me.

I want to share my future with her and the mere thought was giving me internal satisfaction. I hesitantly held her hand and was happy to know that she didn't jerk it off.

We walked around the garden and my angel was squealing happily whenever she spots a flower. She looked like an innocent baby who got her favourite candy. I found myself smiling every time she talked to me about how she loved garden and flowers. I mentally made a note to attach a big garden in our mansion after our marriage.

We sat on a bench and it was quite calm around. There was no one in the garden and I felt this is the time to talk to her.

"Priya!" I called her.

"Hmm" she replied looking at the full moon with adoration.

I held her hand and she looked at me with a nervous smile.

"I wanted to tell you this since a long time. Even now I think I'm pressurising you but I can't keep this feeling within me for this long. So please listen to me"

She nodded her head with an assuring smile. That was enough for building up confidence in me.

"I have always had this special feeling towards you since the very first time I saw you. You are and will be the most beautiful girl in my life. I can't share you with anyone else. Call me selfish, but I don't care. I rather be selfish that letting you go away"

I took a deep breath to control my nervousness. She was looking at me intently without any emotion.

"I loved every minute I spent with you today. It was the most happiest time ever and I want it throughout my life. I want you beside me all the time, I want you holding my hand when I'm at my bottom, when I celebrate my success, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm possessive and when I'm jealous.

I have never had the thought of loving a single girl thoroughout my life but the very second I saw you I started thinking about our future together.

I may not be the best at everything but I'll try my best to be your ideal man. I want you to be my girl.

I always have this feeling in me to give you all my love I have and get all your love only to myself. I love you my princess. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with so much hope.