They just don't know what they're missing ~Chen

Arms wrapped themselves around your torso and you stiffened until you recognised Chen’s strong arms. Tilting your head back to lean on his shoulder, you smiled up at him.

“Hey Jagi. How are you?” he murmured and you felt his lips move against your neck; he pressed little kisses to your skin and you sighed.

“Good. Although… this group of girls came up to me. They went all-“, you moaned as he sucked on your skin, definitely leaving a hickey. “-crazy on me, trying to get to you.”

“Mm.” He mumble, his lips never breaking their connection to your skin. You smiled, a secret smile, for he caouldnt see you. Your eyes fluttered close when Chen’s fingers skimmed over your bare skin just above the waistline of your jeans.

“Chen—“

“______. I missed you today. The training was harder than usual and the hyungs kept teasing me about you.” You turned to face him and linked your arms behind his neck.

“Is it still about my blonde hair, that isn’t dyed and my blue eyes that are actually real?” You grinned at him and then pecked his lips.

“Ne. They still find it amusing; it doesn’t seem to wear out.” He smiled. You dropped kisses over his jawline and then moved down his neck. He sighed and buried one hand in your hair. You smiled against his neck and felt his other hand curve around your hip. He pulled your face up to look at him. His soft brown eyes looked down at you lovingly but with a hunger in them that made you shiver. His lips curved up in a smile and he guided his thumb over your lower lip.

“Jagiya- They just don’t know what they’re missing.” And he kissed you again, this time with more force and hunger than before and you followed his lead willingly.