Truth or Dare #4 ~D.O.

He stared at his 11 best friends sitting in a circle in the middle of the kitchen on the bare floor. He had to choose: Truth or Dare. He knew the members would make it embarrassing no matter what, but all the others had chosen Dares and to be honest, he didn’t have any more secrets to share. They all knew everything about each other—which was a bit scary to be honest. He let his gaze go round the circle of guys again before he finally breathed:

“Dare.” His friends made a chorus of excited noises and exchanged glances as if to make sure everyone was thinking of the same thing. That’s when D.O. started to shift nervously. They had a plan and when EXO had a plan, the best thing to do was run. Of course D.O. was in no position to run; first of all because he was the furthest from the door and wold have to run through the middle of the circle, which of course would give the members the perfect opportunity to stop him and second of all because they were his friends and he knew that even if he was the closest to the door, they’d catch him before he could even leave the room. He sighed and looked at Luhan pleadingly. Luhan was the one to actually give him the dare so maybe he could persuade him not to do something to outgoing and emba—

“I dare you to call ______ and finally ask her out.” Luhan’s voice cut through D.O.’s thoughts like a blade. He stared at Luhan wide eyed and even though he realised that his eyes were probably popping again, he didn’t care. Call ______ and ask her out? They knew he liked her, but he was too shy to admit it. They knew him; they knew he wasn’t that outgoing.

“Wha—at?  No. No, no, no. I can’t.” D.O. shook his head furiously; he couldn’t do that?! Luhan pouted.

“D.O.—you have to. A dare is a dare.” He said smirking. When D.O. turned to the other members, they were all smirking. D.O. let his head droop and sucked in a deep breath. He straightened up as he let it out and looked at Luhan again.

“Really? Do I have to?”

“Ne, D.O. you have to. Come one we all know that you want to.” He said and winked; D.O. blushed but finally pulled out his phone to call ________. His friends cheered encouragingly.

Your POV

Your phone rang and you smiled when you saw the caller ID. It was D.O. your friend and secret crush. You hurried to pick up and smiled even more when you heard his voice. Oh, D.O. you thought.

D.O. POV

She picked up; Oh my god what do I do?

“Errr—Hello _____.” He said slowly.

“Oppa! I’m so glad you called! I’ve missed you!” He hadn’t seen her in a few weeks due to his training for EXO.

“Erm—yeah, I’ve missed you too.” He shushed the members as they started to whistle and make rude noises.

“Are you with the others?” She asked.

“Ne, I—erm—just wanted to ask you, if—“, he dragged in a deep breath. “—if you wanted to go out with me? Tonight maybe?”

“Oppa? Are you asking me out—on a date?” she asked and D.O. started to fiddle with his shirt nervously, his eyes grew even wider.

“Erm—well if you say yes then yes and if you say no then forg—“

“Of course I’ll go on a date with you, oppa! How could you question that?” She interrupted him; he felt all the tension melt away and he laughed, relieved that she’d said yes. The members cheered and a few clapped him on the back in manly congratulations. He heard her laugh at the other end.

“Are they all listening?” she asked.

“Ne—“ he answered.

“Yah, all you weirdos there! Leave us alone for a sec! Saranghae, byyye!” she dismissed them and to D.O.’s surprise, they actually stood up, grumbling, and left you alone, sitting on the kitchen floor, with _______ on the phone.  

“So where do you want to go, jagi—wait sorry, that was too fast wasn’t it? May I call you my jagiya?” she laughed; her laugh danced through his entire body and he smiled.

“You can call me your jagiya if you want to, oppa. And I’d love to go to that new place that opened just round the corner from that park where we went that one time; does that sound good?”

“Anywhere you want, jagiya.” He said and smiled. It felt so good calling her his jagiya—he never wanted to stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed that~~ please leave other Truth or Dare suggestions in the comments!

Any requests >> @kayrequestbook :)

Love you, readerlings <3 Kxx