On TV ~Sehun

You dropped onto the couch in front of the TV just in time to see EXO’s opening act. They performed Growl flawlessly and went on to sit down on stage next to the MC’s. You could see your boyfriend Sehun in the second row, but he wasn’t really paying attention. You enjoyed them talking about their music and Kai and Lay were once again asked to dance, when your phone suddenly pinged; a message. You frowned and looked at your phone.

_____ I’m bored. I don’t want to do this. Sxxx

Sehun? You looked back up at the TV screen and you could see how he spaced out and even when they asked him questions he would just answer vaguely.

Sehun, what are you doing? I’m watching; please don’t ruin this for the others. Come on, they already noticed something is wrong. Please try! __xxx

You could see him look down at his phone and a slightly pained expression passed across his features; it hurt to see him like this, but you couldn’t change it. He had to be with the group and EXO needed him more than you did in that moment.

But I just want to be at home—with you… Sxxx

You shook your head and quickly replied:

We talked about this Sehun. You have to be there for your team. The managers aren’t going to let you continue to go out with me if you pull this stunt and you’re far too precious to me to let go like that. Please. __xxx

When you watched him read the text, he suddenly seemed to straighten up. He looked at the camera and you felt like he was looking right at you; he smiled and finally returned to his usual self. I could see the other members share a relieved look and smile. Chanyeol, who was sitting next to Sehun, gave Sehun a reassuring clap on the back. You smiled and leaned back to enjoy the rest of the show with the normal Sehun; the Sehun that you loved. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment if you liked it and if you have any requests just leave a little message on my request account @kayrequestbook's message board :)

Love, K xx