Truth or Dare #7 ~Chanyeol

„Dare.“ Chanyeol stated; the members chuckled. Chanyeol always chose Dare.

“Ok—“ Kris mused. “I dare you to call ______ and tell her that you’re feeling down and you can’t take it anymore.” Chanyeol stared at Kris, just like the rest of EXO.

“Kris hyung, that’s mean! She’ll be worried out of her mind!”

“A dare’s a dare.” Kris stated.

“Hyung, seriously.” Baek Hyun helped Chanyeol.

“Kris—“, Suho tried, but no matter how hard the others tried Kris wouldn’t budge. After another five minutes of discussion Chanyeol gave in and took out his phone; dialling his girlfriend’s number had never been this painful. He didn’t want to do it but he had to. He knew she’d be worried.

“Chanyeolie?” her voice was so cheerful it hurt.

“Jagi—“, Chanyeol whispered, his voice sounded beaten.

Your POV

“Jagi—“, he sounded down. You frowned.

“Oppa? Are you ok?”

“No. Jagi I can’t take this anymore. I don’t know what to do.” You felt your eyes grow wider. Your best friend looked at you worriedly. You were having dinner at this new place when Chanyeol had called.

“Chanyeolie, what happened? Where are you?” You asked frantically. This was not like him. He was always in a good mood, he was so strong and you had kind of been waiting for the day where he’d break, but you hadn’t actually believed it would happen—not to Chanyeol the Happy Virus. Your friend’s face grew darker as she listened to you.

“I’m at the dorms. I just—I feel like I can’t smile anymore.”

“I’m coming over; Saranghaeyo oppa.” You said and hung up on him. “I’m sorry. I have to find him. He’s acting weird.” She only nodded and left to pay the bill. You stormed out of the restaurant and ran the few blocks to the EXO dorms. The people at the reception of the big building knew you so they didn’t stop you from running to the elevator. You were fidgeting the whole ride up. Chanyeol’s voice wouldn’t leave your mind. He’d sounded like he was about ready to kill himself. Please, don’t let me be too late. You prayed.

Chanyeol’s POV

Chanyeol stared at his phone and immediately leaped at Kris.

“Do you see what you’ve done? Stupid dare! I should’ve just said no. Shit.” Chanyeol cursed and lifted himself off of Kris, who was staring at him wide-eyed.

“Sorry, Chanyeol, I didn’t—“, the doorbell cut through Kris’ speech and Chanyeol watched everyone’s eyes grow wide. He cursed again and ran to the door as quickly as he could. He threw the door open and there she was; out of breath and dressed for a dinner. As soon as she saw Chanyeol, she threw herself around his neck and held on tightly.

“Channie, what is wrong? You scared me. Shit, I don’t even know—“, she mumbled into his neck. Chanyeol closed his arms around her and lifted her off the ground, then he slipped his arm under her knees and held her too him bridal style. She looked up at him and frowned a bit; raising her hand to his cheek she pecked his lips quickly.

“What happened?” she whispered. Chanyeol threw the others a dirty look over her shoulder, and then turned back to ________.

“I—nothing. It was a dare and I am terribly sorry and I didn’t want to do it and—“ he was interrupted by a sharp pain coming from his cheek.

“A dare?” her voice was dangerously calm; he stared at her and nodded dumbly.

“Who dared you?” Following her command he had set her back down on the floor and she was standing in front of him, looking up at hi fiercely, her hands on her waist.

“Kris—“, Chanyeol answered hesitantly. _______ immediately turned around and stalked off towards Kris. Chanyeol watched his friends back away from his girlfriend and even Kris backed up a bit, until she was standing in front of him. She looked tiny compared to him but she held her head high and defiantly. Chanyeol could see her say something to Kris and then—she slapped him square across the face. Kris head whipped around a bit form the force of her slap and he raised his hand to his cheek immediately; the cheek already reddening. Kris stared at ________ with wide eyes, but she just turned around and walked back towards Chanyeol, grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room he shared with Baek Hyun.

“How could you say yes to that stupid dare? DO you have any idea how worried I was?! You sounded like you were ready to kill yourself? What the hell am I supposed to think when you tell me that—“, Chanyeol not knowing what else to do cut his jagi off by kissing her. He kissed her and kissed her and kissed her a little more until he felt that she had calmed down a bit. At that point he was leaning over her while she was lying on his bed. He couldn’t remember how they’d gotten there but in that moment it didn’t matter.

“Jagi—I’m really sorry.” He whispered and watched her sigh. She lifted one hand away from the nape of his neck and let it slide down his arm.

“Just—never do that again, ok? You scared the living hell out of me.” she whispered in return. Chanyeol felt a smile creep on his face, which only grew when she reached out and cupped his cheek, following the curve of his lips with her thumb. He grinned.

“See? That’s the face I love on you. Never ever scare me like that again—unless you actually feel that way, then I’ll be there in a heartbeat.” And with that she leaned up and pressed her mouth against his again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jup~ that just happened.. It just kinda popped in my head and like... imagine this happened o.O shite.... scary stuff~~ ;)

Hope you enjoyed it anyways! Please give me more suggestions for some Truths or Dares :)

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3 (over 7,000 reads~~ that's crazy.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!) 

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx