Have A Little Faith ~ Kai

Ironically enough, the only thing Faith did not have... was faith. Ever since her spirit was created at the beginning of time, she had given other people faith her whole life and together with her sister Hope they were the personificaion of good things for the humans at least. 

The day she met Kai, she was sitting on a swing, that hung from the Tidal Tree in Hope's garden. The tree reached up into the sky so high that the highest point of the massive tree vanished in the dark blue nothing.

"Who are you?" Faith had jumped off the swing as soon as the boy had appeared in front of her. He turned around slowly and she gasped: he had bloody scratches all over his face and a bad looking gash in his leg.

"I-" He started but broke off with a pained gasp and clutched his head, second later he fell to the ground. Faith rushed towards him.

"It's going to be okay. I can fix you up; just.. have faith." She cringed at the mention of that but she didn't know if he knew who she was or not, so she had to say things normal people would say. The boy tried to say something again, but his eyes rolled up in his head and he fell unconcious. Faith called the wind on her planet to carry the boy inside the house and up to the guest room; she tended to his wounds and made sure he was comfortable, but he stayed unresponsive for days. 

Faith and Hope came and went through his room, tending to his wounds again and trying to wake him up, or even feed him but the boy whose name was still unknown, stayed unresponsive.

"How long do you think 'till he wakes up?" Faith asked her sister one day. "He's been asleep too long. what happens if he doesn't-"

"Don't worry, Faithy." Hope interrupted."Seriously, how do you do it?" She exclaimed and Faith threw her a questioning look. "You are faith. You give people faith everday but you.. you don't have any yourself. even now with this boy upstairs, you have no faith in him waking up." And as if to prove her point, they heard the stairs creak behind them and when they looked up, the boy was walking down the stairs looking rather pale and shaken but a smile ghosted across his face when he saw the two girls.

"Hello, oh you are finally awake; you have no idea how happy that makes me." Faith exclaimed and rushed towards him, engulfing him in a tight hug, much to Hope's amusement. The boy looked startled for a secod before he hugged her back until she pulled away with an embarrassed blush on her cheeks. 

"This is Faith and I am her sister Hope." Hope introduced them and looked at the boy expectantly.

"My name is Kai," he started. "I'm from Exoplanet." 

That's how it started. Kai revealed his power of teleportation and told them about the fights on his home planet and how he ended up on their's. 

"I'm so nervous." Faith whispered to Kai only seconds before they were supposed to teleport to his planet. He looked down at her and gave her hand a squeeze.

"It'll be fine Faith, and you know it. All we need over there is a little Hope and Faith and all you need is me and this piece of advice: Have a Little Faith." He grinned and she couldn't help but chuckle. He leaned down to peck her lips quickly before teleporting to Exoplanet. Faith helped restore the order on Exoplanet and together with her sister Hope returned to her homeplanet, but Kai visited regularly and one day...

"Faith!" She heard his voice outside her window and she rushed over to look down at the ground. There he was with a single red rose. 

"Why is this so cheesy..." She muttered as she summoned her winds to carry her down. He smiled his radiant smile and took her hands in his. 

"Faith, I have a little srprise for you." He grinned, handed her the rose and started pulling her with him. She giggled but her constant requests as their destination were only answered by a quick grin over the shoulder. He stopped in a little garden just north of Faith's garden. 

"Just close your eyes." He whispered and right after she had, she felt the tingly sensation of teleporting run up and down her back. 

"Open." Kai whispered in her ear. And when she did, her breath caught in her throat. They were on a plaet that she did not know, but it was beautiful. Grape vines arched over the alcove that the stood in and outside of the sheltering green ceiling, green hills rolling towards the horizon and all kinds of flowers swaying in the breeze. Faith swirled around and stared at Kai in disbelief.

"What...?" She whispered and he laughed.

"Have a little Faith." He winked and pulled her after him towards one of the meadows towards an oaktree with a blanket laid out underneath. 

Faith indeed. 

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this... I'll try and upload more next week, since I have a revision week off of lectures and all that so I'll have more time.

Show your L.O.V.    E. <3

Saranghae readerlings and have Faith ;)
Kxx