You're Mine ~D.O.

„Hey sexy—“, you heard a deep voice mumble in your ear. You turned your head and saw a tall, dark, very handsome guy leaning on the wall next to you.

“Well, you don’t look too bad yourself, thank you.” You knew you shouldn’t be doing this; flirt back at him. You had a boyfriend, but he was being a total mule at the moment; he wouldn’t let you go out with your friends or anywhere at all and there’d been a big fight. That’s how you’d ended up here, in a club, without your boyfriend, D.O. He was still talking but you weren’t listening; consumed in thoughts of D.O.

“You wanna dance?” He finally asked, holding out his hand. You grasped it and he led you to the dance floor; it was a slow dance, so you linked your hands behind his neck and he put his hands on your waist. The two of you swayed in time with the music; he started to lean in and that was the point where you started to panic. You didn’t want to kiss him?! You just wanted a distraction from your D.O. troubles.

“You know you are really beautifu—“, and suddenly he was gone. You stared at the space of air where he’d been and then quickly looked to your left. There was D.O. shaking out his hand. It dawned on you what he’d just done and you quickly looked down at the ground, where Mr Handsome was sitting on the floor with a bleeding nose.

“Stay away from my girl.” D.O.’s voice resonated in your ears and then you felt him grab your wrist and pull you away, you just had enough time to look back and see two other girls on the floor next to him, tending to his wound. You scoffed and continued to let D.O. drag you out of the club.

“Seo-ah, what do you think you are doing?” He had pushed you into the wall outside the club and was now leaning in very close; you could feel his body’s heat radiate off him, warming your skin. You felt your breath hitch at the close proximity.

“I—was only—“, I stammered.

“Seo-ah, you’re my girl now. No matter how much I annoy you; you’re mine. Always remember that.” He whispered; his lips were almost touching yours and you couldn’t find words to say. He chuckled and pecked your lips.

“Mine.” He pecked your lips again. “All mine. I love you, Seo-ah.” You managed to mumble a quick I love you too before his lips descended onto yours with renewed passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed that, Seo-ah <3

If anyone has any more requests just head over to @kayrequestbook's message board! 

Thanks for reading, little readerlings! Kxx