Power #11 ~Teleportation

Sprinting down the street as fast you could, you checked the time. It was too damned late. Growling you tried to speed up a bit more but you were already going the fastes you could go. 

I cannot miss this. You kept telling yourself; rounding a corner you almost collided with someone but stopped just in time and swerved. You noticed the handsome stranger's face though and had a feeling you wouldn't forget it that quickly either. Sprinting around the next corner into an old alleyway, you thought you heard him scream something after you but time was of the essence here. You stopped in a particularly dark spot and concentrated on the place you wanted to go. In a matter of seconds the familiar feeling of dissolving into fine sandcorns and then reassembling at another place swept over you and you sighed. You had promised your mum not to use your powers but this was an emergency, even she couldn't be angry about this. Smoothing your red dress down your body and fixing your hair a bit, then you stepped out of the shadow of the pavillion into the hot summer air.

The party was in full swing when you arrived and you weaved through the crowd to find your sister. She was dancing and a proud smile crossed your features when you saw her with her new husband. She'd known that you wouldn/t be able to make it to the ceremony and it almost broke your heart but it hadn't been possible. No matter how many favours you'd tried to call in, nobody had been able to help you make it to your sister's wedding. So you went up to her now and when she saw you, a radiant smile brokeout on her face and she left her husband's arms in a heartbeat to crash into yours. 

"I'm so happy you could make it." She whispered and you laughed quietly.

"But I missed the most important bit." 

"Not true. The most important bit is the future and that you're here now. I couldn't ask for anything more. I know your work doesn't allow you to have a life." She winked and you couldn't help but laugh with her. 

"You've got a point, now don't let me keep you from your new husband. I know he won't do anything to hurt you; we had this talk already." You winked at said man behind your sister who immediately blushed, but straightened up. You sister threw you a shocked look before she gave you another hug and then left to continue dancing with her man. Watching them you wished you had a person like that in your life, but it was like she had said. Your job didn't allow any time for anything but work. Sighing you turned around went to get some champagne. Suddenly the little hairs on the back of your neck stood up and you shivered. Scanning the crowd with careful eyes, you spotted him. The guy you'd bumped into on your way here. You couldn't stop the questions whirring around in your mind, as your feet carried you towards him automatically. He seemed to finally notice you and started stalking towards you in a very dominant and angry manner. You felt your eyes widening and turned on your heel, walking towards the dark spot you'd come from quickly, almost breaking into a run. You reached the spot but not fast enough because as you felt the familiar feeling of the teleportation engulf you, you also felt his hand on your arm.

Gasping you fell back as soon as you reassembled and stared at the handsome man who was gasping for air, kneeling on the ground.

"Stop. Don't run." He pleaded and for some unknown reason you listened to him, fallin got your knees next to him and checking his face and body for injuries. 

"Are you okay? That was a dangerous stunt you pulled back there." You whispered as you moved the hair out of his forehead. 

"You can..." He heaved for air and you looked at him in a panic not knowing what to do. "You can teleport." He finally whispered.

"No shit Sherlock." You drawled, rolling your eyes and he just stared at you for a second.

"I'm Kai and I can-" He suddenly vanished in a blast of sand and you stared at the empty space where he'd sat just a second ago.

"And I'm just like you." His voice suddenly sounded from behind you and there he stood with a single pink rose in his hand. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Soooo here's the next Power~ and sadly this little series will come to an end soon... So we'll end it with a blast: LIGHTNING 

this wee imagine is dedicated to @trevorstories~ thanks for bugging me to continue writing this ;) haha Hope you enjoyed it!

Show your L.O.V.     E. <3

Saranghae readerlings Kxx