Riptide ~Sehun

Lady, running down to the riptide

Taken away to the dark side

I wanna be your left hand man

I love you, when you’re singing that song

And I got a lump in my throat

‘Cause you’re gonna sing the words wrong.” You sang, not noticing your boyfriend Sehun entering the room. You were in the living room, doodling and singing. You had just started the second verse when Sehun suddenly picked you up, off the couch and whirled you into his arms bridal style. You screamed and hit around you blindly, until you recognised Sehun’s chuckle in your ear.

“SEHUN!” You shouted and flicked him upside the back of his head. He just grinned at you mischievously; you pouted.

“Jagiyaaa!” He sang and nuzzled your neck. “I have great news.” You inclined your head to the left in question. He was very happy.

“Lay hyung is getting married!” You squealed in delight. Lay was one of your closest friends and he was with a wonderful, sweet girl; they were perfect together.

“Oh my god! That’s so exciting! Sehunnie, I need a dress.” You chuckled excitedly.

“What? Again?!” Sehun groaned in faked annoyance, you laughed.

“Yes and I think I’ll need a big, big wedding dress at some point too. Maybe I’ll find a handsome man who will marry me—“, you trailed off and watched Sehun’s face scrunch up in acted horror. He let you down, so your feet touched the ground.

“You don’t love me anymore?” He asked with a faked sad expression plastered on his face; you turned your head away in a dramatic motion and raised your hand to your brow.

“I do, Oh Sehun, but I need to think about my future not my heart. With you as a husband—“, Sehun grabbed your hand and pulled you into him; fighting hard to keep the silly grin off your face, you stared up at him.

“Aroa, my love. I will work hard. I will be the one to make you happy. Saranghae, jagi. Please accept me.” He dropped down on his knee and to your surprise pulled an actual jewellery box from his jacket pocket. You felt your eyes widen, this usually didn’t happen when you played around like this.

“S-sehun? What—“, you stuttered as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful band of pure silver.

“I guessed this would be a nice set-up to just ask you—Aroa, please accept me.” He smiled at you, his smile turning into a grin when you nodded your head furiously. He reached for your hand and slipped the cold silver band onto your ring finger. He stood up and pressed his lips to yours.

“Saranghae, Aroa.” He whispered against your lips. “Guess Lay isn’t the only one who is getting married.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

I am OBSESSED with that song! It's "Riptide" by Vance Joy~ definitely go and check it out; it's fab! *-*

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghae readerlings! Kxx