Truth or Dare #6 ~Sehun

Drunk. The definition of everyone in the tiny kitchen at that moment. You let your gaze travel over all the different faces of your twelve gorgeous guy friends and your three best girl friends. Your gaze rested on Sehun for a moment; you had had a huge crush on him for a few months now. Exactly when your feelings for him had changed, you didn’t know especially not at that moment. Your brain was slightly fogged with alcohol. You had not drunk as much as some of the others had, but still enough to be on the wasted side. That was also probably the only reason why you had agreed to this game of Truth or Dare. One of your best friends, Sara, took the empty glass bottle (probably some kind of alcoholic brand) and placed it in the middle of the “circle” that you had sat down in. The bottle spun and spun and suddenly slowed down and—pointed straight at you. You groaned as all the others cheered.

“Truth or Dare, _______!” Sara screamed and you were momentarily stunned by her high-pitched command.

“Truth—“, you sighed finally. You didn’t know what she would make you do and in a drunk state like this—you were not ready to trust her.

“Ok—ok… Do you like-like someone in this room? As in LIKE—you know? L.O.V. E.” She chanted and you let your head drop. Two options: tell the truth or lie. But she already knew. Why would she want to ask that?

“I do.” You sighed after a few more moments you took to calm your beating heart. The whole room went silent before everyone bombarded you with questions about which one of them she liked.

“One truth only, you freaks. I’m not telling.” You grumbled and crossed your arms in front of your chest, pouting. They dropped the topic but you were sure that it was only due to their intoxicated state. They continued to play the game and it was all great fun, until the bottle stopped pointing at Sehun and he chose Dare. You could see Baek Hyun smirk. It was his turn to dare Sehun and you really didn’t like the look on his face. You shrank back slightly when his eyes flitted to you for a second and your eyes widened. You’d forgotten that he knew you liked Sehun. He was the one you were closest to out of all the boys and you had told him when it started, that weird feeling that messed up your insides every time he touched you.

“Sehun.” He said, slurring slightly. “I dare you—to kiss _______.” A collective gasp sounded from all other people in the room. My girl friends’ heads whipped around to look at me at once, their eyes big and round and asking if you were—ok. Sehun sighed and stood up to move towards you. He shoved Kai, who was sitting next to you, slightly and plopped down in his place. You felt your eyes go wide and your heart pump faster. He took your face in his hands and looked into your eyes. You didn’t know what to do with your hands so after a moment’s hesitation you rested them on his thighs, leaning on them to lean forwards. You could see him suck in a breath as your hands came into contact with his thighs and you smiled nervously. He smiled back at you and finally his lips were pressed up against yours. Your eye lids shut and you let yourself be taken over by Sehun and Sehun’s mouth. When he pulled back, both of you were breathing hard and the room was silent. Sehun pulled back and let go of your face, you immediately missed the warm heat on your cheeks and raised your hands up to place them on your face. The game continued without pause, but you weren’t paying attention. It stopped as soon as someone dared Chanyeol and Kyra to kiss, which was obviously a stupid idea, because they were going out. Everyone just scattered away from the two of them who were lost in their kisses. You gagged when you looked at them, hoping Kyra would catch your meaning, but she didn’t.

You were on your way to the guest room you were using when someone pushed you up against the wall. In the sparse lighting you could make out Sehun’s colourful rainbow hair and swallowed hard.

“S-sehun?” you whispered.

“________, who is it that has found your heart?” you were about to say something, but he cut you off. “Because I want to throttle him.” you stared at him wide-eyed.

“So-sorry what?” you asked, sounding more surprised than you had planned.

“I want to throttle him. I want to punch him square in the face and tell him to get lost. Most of all I do not want him near you.” he wasn’t looking at you, well he was but there was no eye contact. His eyes were hidden behind his fringe. His hot breath fanning your collarbones, you gasped. Finally after a few more laboured breaths he tilted his head up and looked into your eyes—and took your breath away.

“Who is he?” Sehun rasped. You tried to answer, but your throat felt like there was something blocking it.

“Tell me, so I can tell him not to come near you again.” He paused. “You’re mine.” He finally breathed and your breath hitched. Did he just say that? You were trying to read his eyes but it was too dark. You’re mine. His words echoed in your mind and you found yourself opening your mouth.

“I always have been.” You breathed, not able to stop the words from coming out of your mouth.  You watched Sehun’s eyes widen in understanding and a smile stole itself onto his lips.

“Have you now?” he said slowly. You nodded. Then his lips descended on yours and he stole your breath for the second time that evening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this~~ Please send in suggestions :D

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Show your L.O.V.  E. <3 Kxx