Sunshine ~Chanyeol

The sun was painting the insides of your eyelids bright yellow and orange as you sat on the floor of the EXO dorms in the sunlight that filtered through the windows. Suddenly the sun was gone though and you cracked one eye open slowly to see your boyfriend blocking the sunlight.

“Yah, Chanyeollie move!” You exclaimed and he only chuckled.

“Come on, Ayna. Don’t sit on the floor.” He sighed and you pouted, pulling your knees up against your chest.

“Nope. It’s nice here, the sun was very nice.” You raised an eyebrow at him as you said it.

“Naw—did I take your sunshine away?” He cooed and you smirked.

“No—you are my sunshine but I was hoping for a bit of warmth just there.” You laughed as his expression softened.

“Come here.” He tried to pull you up but you refused and used all your strength to stay seated but in the end he was stronger and you were standing next to him. You pouted but he smiled and plopped down on the floor himself. He did not however let go of your hand which resulted in you stumbling and falling onto his lap. You glared at him when you caught him smirking.

“You are insufferable, Yeollie.” You sighed but pecked his lips and leaned back against him. the sun was warming your skin and it was almost so peaceful that you fell asleep; that is until the door to the dorms burst open and loud voices popped the little bubble around your boyfriend and you.

“Oh my—PDA! Get away!”

“Baekhyun, shut up.” Chanyeol exclaimed and you sighed, lifting your head from his chest. Baekhyun, Chen, Suho and Xiumin had entered and were now standing there awkwardly until Xiumin sighed.

“Come on boys.” He ushered them out of the room and you sent him a grateful smile when he left. he only winked at you and walked on.

“Saranghae, jagiya.” Chanyeol suddenly whispered.

”Nado Saranghae.” You whispered and smiled, feeling the sunshine on your skin and Chanyeol’s steady heartbeat underneath your ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told ye I'd get better! ;) jk~~~

Hope you enjoyed this! 

Show your L.O.V.   E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx