A Spoonful Of Love ~Chanyeol

"Jagi-say aaahh!" Your boyfriend Chanyeol held the spoon full of apple pie in front of your mouth. It was still steaming hot, but you only raised an eyebrow and opened your mouth. The hot apples scolded your tongue but you didn't care because the amazing taste of it was enough to remedy the pain.

"It's so good, Chanyeolie." You groaned and he chuckled.

"I'll tell D.O. that you liked it then." You nodded your head viciously at his comment and he chuckled again.

"You really are the cutest, Bee." He stated and you flicked your hair, mumbling an Oh, I know around the spoonful of Pie in your mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouthful, jagiya." Chanyeol lectured you, but you only stuck your tongue out at him.

"Says who?" You teased him. He reached over what little space there was between the two of you on the sofa and poked your side.

"Ah! Stop, oppa!" You scooted away from him, but he put his piece of pie down and followed you. You felt your eyes grow wider and you quickly put the pie down on and into safety as Chanyeol practically pounced on you. You screeched and he laughed, showing you his beautiful smile. You grinned up at him mischievously as you slipped out of his grasp and ran away from him. You laughed when you heard him curse and run after you. You slipped into your bedroom and hid in the cupboard. You heard his heavy footsteps outside in the room and knew that he knew where you were. After a few more minutes he finally opened the cupboard doors and you jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. His arms immediately went around you, holding you up, while he looked into your eyes.

"Jagi-", you cut him off with a quick peck on the lips.

"Hush, jagi. I know; I love you too." He laughed, throwing his head back and you smiled, knowing that you were the cause for this happiness. Exhilarated the two of you dropped on top of the bed, side by side, your shoulders touching. You turned your head and grinned at him, his expression mirroring yours. He leaned up and pecked your lips. Grabbing his neck, you pulled him back down.

"I love you, Chanyeol." You whispered against his lips.

"I love you too, Bee." He smirked and finally his lips descended on yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's so short, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Show your L.O.V. E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx