Shakespeare~Xiumin

“Finally.“ You sighed as you opened the door to the flat you shared with your boyfriend Xiumin.

“I’m home, jagiya!” You shouted out, to see if he was home. No answer; he was still at work. You sighed again as you let your bag drop to the floor. You walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on when you noticed a note.

Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.” Shakespeare’s words but my sentiment. X

You grinned at his cheesiness and picked thenote up to stick it into the little journal you had started where you kept all these little notes that he left you.

After you had poured your tea, you plopped down on the sofa in front of the tv to watch a movie. And yet again you found a note, stuck to the coffee table.

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew”.

Shakespeare again~ he seems to speak my heart. X

You smiled as you tucked the note away and turned on the tv. The tea was scolding hot but you sipped on it anyways. Halfway through the movie, your phone vibrated. It was a text from Xiumin.

“You have witchcraft in your lips.”

Even though Shakespeare was not talking about your lips, I certainly am and I can’t wait to be under your spell again. X

You laughed out loud and almost spilt your tea when you read his text. Cheeky~ you thought to yourself.

You heard the door unlock and jumped up from the sofa. You sneaked up to the front door and found Xiumin taking his coat off. You walked over to him on your tiptoes and hugged him from behind; burying your face in his back. You could feel his muscles tense up at first and he jumped a bit but then his body vibrated in a low chuckle.

“Hello Mindy. How’s your day been?” He asked over his shoulder.

“Good.” You mumbled into his shirt; he turned around and wrapped his arms around you. You looked up at him and smiled.

“Witchcraft.” He mumbled and leaned down to press his lips to yours. You giggled and kissed him back.

If music be the food of love, play on. ~William Shakespeare; Twelfth Night, Act1Scene1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love a bit o' Shakespeare ;) Hope you like it!

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings Kxx