jkz ~Chanyeol

"Charly!" You chuckled as your boyfriend Chanyeol jumped in surprise. You'd wrapped your arms around him from behind while he was cooking. He started jumping up and down, shaking his hand frantically and you frowned at him, until you saw the angry red colouring of his skin.

"Omo! What happened?" You exclaimed and grabbed his hand to put it under cold water.

"I was cooking." He deadpanned. "There's hot water involved when one cooks." He sounded pissed off. 

"Listen, I'm sorry jagiya, I didn't know-"

"Obviously." He interrupted you. You sent him a worried glance but he only wrenched his hand free and continued to cool the skin of his burned hand. 

"Yeollie-?" You tried but he turned away from you without another word and continued cooking. 

"Chanyeol?" He continued to ignore you. Huffing, you whirled around and stormed out of the kitchen. He could be such a baby sometimes. You stopped in the hallway outside of your room. There was a picture of Chanyeol and yourself on the wall. He was carrying you piggy-back-style and the sun illuminated both your faces in bright laughter. You let your fingers graze over your happy faces and smiled. Happy Virus. A pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around you and you turned your head to look at him.

"I was just joking." He whispered and you sighed.

"Oh Yeollie." Shaking your head you pressed a kiss to his cheek. 

"Lunch is ready." He ran his nose up your neck and you pushed him away playfully. 

"Food before boys!" You exclaimed and ran down into the kitchen, Chanyeol hot on your heels. He caught you when you reached the table and held you against him. You squirmed, laughing until he stopped you with a kiss.

"Doesn't your hand hurt still?" He held said hand up in front of you and grinned.

"It's not too bad. But you could kiss it better." He wiggled his eyebrows and you rolled your eyes.

"The food's getting cold." You said and wriggled out of arms, to sit down at the table. 

"Mmmmm~ i'ts so good, jagiya!" You exclaimed and Chanyeoll joined you, still pouting. 

"Thanks, Charly jagiya." He drawled. "I am the best after all." you chuckled and took his burned hand in yours. 

"Of course you are." You winked and kissed his burned skin.

"Je t'aime, jagiya." He whispered and you smiled as he spoke your mother-tongue.

"Je sais." You grinned and winked again as he stood up and began tickling you. 

"Nado saranghae." You gasped past your laughter in his mother-tongue and he grinned. 

"Now the food realy is cold." But he didn't look sorry at all. 

——————————————————————————————-

and a fluffy one to make up for the heart-break before... sorry about that... I cried too, trust me >.< 

Show your L.O.V.       E. <3

Saranghae readerlings! Kxx