SPECIAL special~

Oh readerlings! 100,000 reads? You shouldn't have ;)

Thank you so much, dolls! <3 I can'r believe this is actually happening~~ haha (I think I'm tearing up... *sniff*) 

Just kidding; thank you though! And here's the next Special! :D

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“AGAVE!“ I shouted at the top of my lungs. I could see Xiumin running not far away from me, frantically trying to reach her. I could feel my eyes widen in horror as I saw her fall.

~A few hours earlier~

“I’ll bring her back later ok?” Xiumin said to Chanyeol who was standing next to me and Agave in a very protective stance. He had taken on the role as Agave’s protector for some reason that I will not understand to this day. He was acting like a stern father giving his daughter away at the altar. I chuckled.

“Channie, it’s just Xiumin.” I whispered. He grunted and gave his permission grudgingly. Agave jumped with joy and to my surprise went on tiptoes and kissed Chanyeol’s cheek sweetly. Now I really felt like I was watching a father-daughter moment. Especially when Chanyeol’s face softened and he smiled down at the girl. I laughed when Agave bound over to me and pressed her lips against my cheeks quickly before saying her goodbyes to both of us and slipping her hand into Xiumin’s waiting hand. He smiled at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world to him and I could see an equally besotted expression on Agave’s face. They walked down the street from our house and just before we were about to go back in, a small child fell while playing and started crying. I watched in fascination as Agave immediately let go of Xiumin and rushed over to the child with a worried expression furrowing her brow. She spoke to the child which soon after stood back up, smiling and hugged Agave tightly. She threw her head back laughing and all the while Xiumin was just watching her, his eyes glowing and his smile genuine. This was the most emotions I had ever seen from our ice god. I chuckled as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

“He loves her, doesn’t he?” He whispered and I nodded.

“I have a bad feeling about this though.” I frowned slightly. “If they really are destined, as it seems to be the case then there is something bad in store for us and I wish it wasn’t.” I murmured, resting my head against his. He hummed in agreement and pulled me back inside the house.

“I just hope that I’m wrong.” I whispered before Chanyeol dragged me off to the kitchen. We had planned to make some lunch together today and I was looking forward to it, but at the same time I couldn’t quite get my mind off of the Agave-Xiumin topic.

“Darling, come on. Just try to forget about it for a few minutes. You just tried to cut the bread with a spoon.” I heard Chanyeol’s deep voice right next to my ear. I looked down and saw that I was indeed cutting the bread with a spoon. I dropped the spoon in frustration and let out an angry scream. I felt some chaos energy escape me and when I looked to my left, a stack of previously neatly stacked papers and files was spread over the table. I buried my face in my hands and groaned. Then I felt Chanyeol’s arms around and he was humming a soothing melody; his deep voice instantly calmed me down a bit. I leaned back into him and let my head fall back against his chest. I looked up at him and he tried to smile, but I could see that even he was struggling. I sighed and soon after felt his lips on mine. It was weird kissing upside down but I didn’t mind. He broke the kiss and dropped a row of kisses down my neck, brushing my red hair away from my nape. I moaned when he sucked my collarbone lightly, my eyes fluttering closed. I turned around finally and pulled him down so his eyes were on my eye-level. He smirked and I rolled my eyes, capturing his lips in a deep kiss. We were rudely interrupted by the timer we had set for the pizza we had made. Chanyeol sighed and disentangled himself from me, and took the pizza out of the oven. The delicious smell wafted through the kitchen and I jumped up to sit on the counter while he cut the pizza up and handed me a piece. I smiled my thanks and on three, we bit into the deliciously hot dough and cheese and vegetables. I moaned in pleasure as the tastes exploded in my mouth.