Furniture Shopping ~Chanyeol

“Nichole, come on. I have an idea.“ You looked up from your laptop at your boyfriend Chanyeol and tilted your head in question.

“Let’s go furniture shopping.” You stared at him and then started laughing. Furniture shopping? The two of you lived in a fully equipped apartment. Why would you—

“Jagi, you don’t understand. I mean as a joke. Let’s just waltz in there and pretend like we’re the richest of the rich and look at everything!” there was a moment of silence before you squealed in excitement and shot up from the chair you’d been sitting on.

“Let’s go!” You said, more than excited. You dressed up a bit to look fancier and then drove to the next furniture seller.

“Good Morning, what can I do for you?” The saleswoman came up to you. You looked at her with your best posh face and then turned to Chanyeol.

“Well we were hoping to buy a new bed.” You answered; the pitch of your voice a bit higher than usual. Chanyeol’s face split up in a smirk for a second before it resumed its previous, serious expression.

“Of course, this way please.” The woman smiled.

“Fake.” You whispered to Chanyeol who struggled not to burst out laughing. That woman had one of the worst fake smiles you had ever seen and you’d had your fair share of them.

“What size were you looking for?” The woman asked as you made your way towards the section of the store where they sold beds.

“King sized.” Chanyeol replied with a smirk in your direction. You threw your head back laughing and the woman just shook her head and continued towards the king sized beds. You chuckled to yourself as Chanyeol pulled faces behind her back and immediately stopped as soon as she looked back at the two of you to talk about one of the beds.

“Nichole.” Chanyeol suddenly whispered; you looked up at him in question but he only put his finger over his lips, signalling you to be quiet. Then he suddenly gripped your hand tighter and pulled you into an aisle on your right. You let out a surprised yelp but the woman didn’t seem to have noticed as Chanyeol continued to drag you away and in the direction of the exit.

“Yah!” you exclaimed once you were outside; still slightly out of breath but laughing from your sudden chase. “You should’ve told me we were going to make a run for it before we made a run for it you pabo!” You tried to keep a stern expression on your face but the adrenaline running through your body made your face split into a massive grin. Chanyeol laughed as he stood next to the car bent over, with his hands on his knees breathing hard from the run.

“I hadn’t planned to make a run for it. It just seemed fun.” He looked up at the entrance of the shop and his eyes widened. “Jagi, get in the car. We’re going to have to run again.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

yea~ that just kinda happened.. hope you enjoyed!

Show your L.O.V.    E. <3

Saranghae readerlings! Kxx